Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Does it feel like you are making love to your computer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
:feelsgood:

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Bump

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Does typing all the codes out on your keyboard feel like you are having sex with a woman?

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
dying slowly

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
it feels like a warm apple pie OP

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

How many of you creamed in your pants when windows 10 gave a female that doesn't mind talking to you?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
smells like.. victory

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Op I'm starting to think that you are not actually interested in the answer to ur question

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

black pete posted:

Does typing all the codes out on your keyboard feel like you are having sex with a woman?

probably not, tbh

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
sometime s I find goop in the keyboard after a particularly good sesh

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

came here to post this

b/c its true

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it feels like the slow death of society by the overvaluing of meaningless activities at the expense of those who do actual work

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
feels good, man

Stymie posted:

it feels like the slow death of society by the overvaluing of meaningless activities at the expense of those who do actual work

which computer stole your job

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

smells like.. victory

the lie every in-pants jizzer has told themselves that night and every night after

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"tell them, at my funeral"

he says dangling from a helicopter

"it smelled..... like......

victory!!!!"

as he plunged to his death

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
like this, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

but moreso

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
like diving face first into a pile of nulls

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

like diving face first into a pile of nulls

This guy definitely wacks off while programming.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

programming is like when youre really going to town on a HB9 and you finish and feel great but then she just kinda sighs and rolls over away from you

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

i like if

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
programming feels like it's hard to get anything working, but when you come up with your crappy solution that works, you can just copy and paste it over and over and have it work the same very easily as many times as you want, and that's when it rules

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

part of why i think this is a poo poo movie. just should have a USB out coming out his skull or something

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
the closest i can come to it is if you have a big curry and the next day you feel really bad until you eventually have a poo poo and get it all out of your system. thats what programming feels like

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

If i was a great programmer i would probably make something cool that made money instead of the ghey crap the nerds in this forum probably make

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

like a losing battle in a race against time, op

OnymousCoward
Feb 19, 2014
it's about 90% bashing your head against a brick wall, followed by 10% of being beaten with the giant stick of your own stupidity

although i will concede that that's probably because i'm bad at it

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

this was prob my favorite part of that entire movie. android be all "yo dawg, i heard you like fingers"

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

part of why i think this is a poo poo movie. just should have a USB out coming out his skull or something

you can spend millions of dollars to rewrite your legacy cobol code to support skull brainlink, or you can spend a hundo extra on your android for the wicked fingers upgrade

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
programming is like rain man

I'm Tom cruise and the computer is Dustin Hoffman and I'm trying to him laid at the bar but he keeps misinterpreting my advice because he needs every little step explained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i love to fondle the clit mouse on my computer, and my computer seems to hum a bit more when i do it so i think it enjoys it too

• Locked thread