Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Notice also how some of them are drawn at a different scale from the others. I wonder what the rendering logic for that screen looks like.

I like to think they coded an AI to experience panic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

I vote for
le trole face

EDIT: actually nevermind, I vote for:
All your base r belong 2 us
or
All youre base
if it's too long

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I noticed these threads get few posts for some reason, so I thought I'd say that this is a really good interesting LP, it's literally the only SA LP I'm watching, and I haven't watched an SA LP in donkey years . Super interesting, good job, A++++-+; I put a minus in there because nothing's perfect, no 10/10s from me.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

3 frames at 20fps is not one whole second, it's three twentieths of a second (or 0.15 seconds). 20 frames is one second.

did you know mountains aren't actually as big as mole hills? No one has ever been able to successfully make a mountain out of a mole hill.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Look into your heart piece, you know it to be true.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

What time-zone are you in?

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

ninjewtsu posted:

does ocarina of time have a randomizer mod too

If not, surely you could just use javascript or python or any other thing to generate Action Replay codes to swap things up randomly? Probably a bit of work to find the memory values to alter.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

That was crazy. You're playing this game at a level where I borderline expect you to just start placing actors wherever you want and calling event triggers on demand. Transform Majora's Mask into your own personal garry's mod.

It's not entirely unprecedented. Someone made Mario Maker inside of Super Mario World by placing some shells in specific places and a lot of frame-perfect TAS inputs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Reminds me a lot of the pokemon GBC game glitches. I couldn't find the specific bug I was thinking about that involves faffing with inventory item order and stuff since there are so many bugs for those games.

• Locked thread