Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?
I'm about to watch episode 3, so I'm not sure if you mention it there, but in episode 2 you didn't point out that you bought 2 sets of Bombchu's with only 70 rupees. And the reason that works is because you can mash through the buying of the first set fast enough that your rupee counter says you have over 40 rupees when you try to buy them again!

Also Joffrey dies at his wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

DoctorKill posted:

By the way, I also had to use the blast mask that one time I hovered off of it because the one weakness chus have is that under certain circumstances they cling to walls / floors / slopes and scuttle away, meaning you can't hover off them. That area above the rock is one of those areas, so I just had to use to mask, which always explodes. I also pause buffered there because the timing of hovering off the mask is different - it's more precise. That and it's long cool down time makes it not very useful for hovering, usually.

I don't think I mentioned it in the video at the time, but Low% for this game only gets the Bomb mask and use it for hovers. And before the wrong statue glitch was discovered, back when you had to hover up stone tower, which normally takes like 10 minutes or something turns into like 6 hours because you have to constantly wait for the bomb mask to recharge.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

If you're willing to reach back in the co-commentator recycle bin I'd totally be down to commentate again for a randomizer. I've never watched a randomizer run for MM, that'd be pretty fun to see and do!

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

This has been an awesome LP to watch and participate in, thanks for coming up with the idea and for the amazing execution!

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

I want to case my vote for Chad even though it looks like poor Chad isn't going to win this time :smith:

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Alright this is pretty interesting! I may need to look into downloading it when I get back home!

It's a shame Chad didn't win though, right when things were looking up for him too.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

I've started up my own randomizer and it's definitely been...interesting so far, to say the least. I'm keeping a google doc going to keep track of what things are different, the best one so far is the adult wallet being the great fairy sword, although the bomber's notebook turning into a couple's mask trade item will be fun. It's worked out that I can keep getting it, but I think if I ever get the bomber's notebook in my inventory I'll be out on that trade quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Congrats on an LP well done, Doctor Kill! It's been a fun ride as both a viewer and participant! As others have said, I do hope you decide to do another LP at some point in the future, this and OoT have been great!

• Locked thread