Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
Yesssss, I was just watching majora's mask in two pauses and was thinking about watching the three day LP again and I get this. I don't think I will ever tire of seeing weird glitchy Majora's Mask speedruns. I just wish there was a lot more playing around with the glitches instead of it just being purely speedrun routed stuff (like the mayor's warp example)

Also spoiler, house of leaves was a book about a movie about a fictional life about a book

Forer fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Oct 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.

Simply Simon posted:

Man, this is just in time, as I checked my Youtube subscriptions the other day to see what SwordlessLink was up to. For those not aware, he also does Zelda glitch- and speedruns because I can never get enough of them. Turns out he had started up an older seemingly abandoned Let's Play Majora with glitches LP again, and I watched the first unseen episode. Which was okay but I felt like he didn't have much fun doing it, and he's always doing poo poo live so a lot of the tricks can go wrong and it was just not that enjoyable.

I kept trying to watch those videos but seeing the huge "REMEMBER OT LIEK AND SUBSCRIBE HERE'S THE NEW VIDEO" just got to me too much.

• Locked thread