Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

death .cab for qt posted:

I believe that the reason why the aliens all died at the 0th day glitch is because those aliens aren't supposed to live when it becomes dawn. So they're only meant to be "alive" at night, when this minigame is going on, and when you complete it by surviving until dawn, all remaining aliens just get killed offscreen as soon as dawn breaks. Since you changed it to Dawn through the 0th day, they all died and you won! Congratulations link! :shepface:

I think the other trick is that if you advance time there might be backup code to ensure they Win but when you 0th day you're never going forward so it never goes "Oh just fast forward them to kidnap anyone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Such a thirst for revenge.

Stormgale fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Oct 25, 2015

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

DrKill

Will also accept

DrThrill

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Vote for DOGEWOW

or WOWDOGE

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

DoctorKill posted:

I am concerned with the validity and impartiality of your tally. I have recalculated the data and have a set of unskewed polls that show what the American people really want out of an MM file name:

Romney f commas - 11
Chad - 32
MoonMoon - 0
DOGEWOW -

Honest question do you accept bribes and or bribes to charities you admire?

• Locked thread