Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Oh poo poo, here we go. I loved the Ocarina playthrough even if I didn't like the game itself very much, but MM is one of my favorite games of all time so this is going to be great.

DoctorKill posted:

In fact, not only are they allowed, they are mandatory. Every post must have a spoiler, from any work of fiction. Make sure you tell me who dies in book 5 of game of thrones before you contribute anything to the thread. If you don't you will be probated, banned, then fired out of a cannon.

Golbez is actually Cecil's brother, it's a really hosed up family.

Artix fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Oct 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Simply Simon posted:

to reiterate

This image never fails to make me smile. All in on Moon Moon.

• Locked thread