Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Suspicious Dish posted:

eight character limit

gently caress the null terminator. What's the worst that could happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
I'm going to throw ln out there solely because it's a horrible joke few people will get.

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Qylvaran posted:

'ln' is the command for creating symlinks in Unix. It stands for 'link', of course.

An alternative would be junction, of course.

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Krysmphoenix posted:

Can we please just start the randomized playthrough already?

Someone still needs to hexedit the ROM to allow commas in the name entry field.

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

It baffles me why it was ever a signed int in the first place.

My guess would be whatever language they originally wrote YouTube in simply didn't support unsigned data types. Most scripting languages don't.

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
The best way to describe the Shannara Chronicles is "Game of Thrones if it were marketed to teens." It's blatantly trying to be a Game of Thrones knockoff, except the Shannara books were - well, let's just say I loved them when I was a teenager. They're very "generic fantasy." And from what I've seen of the TV show so far, they're actually being pretty faithful to the books.

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
Sadly it doesn't work in Firefox.

Because I guess Firefox killed WebGL support while they were working on killing everything else that made Firefox worth using like extensions and themes.

Oh well.

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
Checking the Firefox console it just says "TypeError: gl is null". It used to work since I've used it before but that was before upgrading to Firefox 45.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Carbon dioxide posted:

Works fine in Firefox 45.0

What, do want me to post the screenshot of the blank page and the error message in the dev console? All I get is a null value error, which is what happens when you try and use getContext for a context the browser doesn't support (such as, in this case, WebGL).

• Locked thread