Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

DoctorKill posted:

If you really wanted to know why, it's because SwordlessLink isn't just a youtube rando. Or if he is he's one with some background in glitches. As I understand it he's been glitching Mario and Zelda games for like, 9 years now? He's been around for a while, so people just kind of hope for decent content.

His Ocarina of Time series was extremely thorough and good, and he never got too frustrated at the game. I mean this being the DoctorKill thread I'd have to say yours is better but his was also out first. His Super Mario 64 glitch stuff was also pretty interesting. I would say avoid the latest series (Star Road) because yeah like some other people were saying it just seems like he's not having a good time. Neither would I, if someone asked me to show off every single Mario 64 and modded Mario 64 level while getting the theoretical max coins in each one. He definitely deserves better than "hurf durf pubscum alien and ungoony" or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

VOTE DOGEWOW

• Locked thread