Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
Yessssss, ground floor. Loved your OoT run to bits and I'm amped to see you destroy Majora's Mask.

The younger Bob is actually Megabyte, who's become a Trojan Horse virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

I'd love to see it. Go hog wild.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

DoctorKill posted:

And yeah I've streamed and talked while doing races and stuff, so I'm not too concerned, but I'm not sure the best way to both stream and upload to youtube. Ideally I'd want to stream lower quality while recording high quality, for both audio and video, but I don't really know the best way to do that. So I might just not stream, I'm still thinking about it.

Xsplit lets you set your bitrate for video and audio, streaming and local recording individually. You can stream at 1000 kbps and you can record at 3000 kbps if you want, for example.

I don't know a thing about OBS if you use that instead, though.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Going for umm, Guy

• Locked thread