Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.
Like most Zelda speedruns I have no idea what you're talking about half the time but this lp is pretty interesting to watch. I googled around a bit and found out how to do time stop on the 3DS version, it took me a while and didn't actually help here because you need to backflip so you can't trigger the initial block moving cutscene, but I feel like I achieved something so here's a screenshot.

Eli dies at the end of Episode 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.
Sorry, I was being a bit hyperbolic there, I've honestly had a much easier time following what you've been doing than most runs I've watched. I just have a hard time keeping track of what each trick is/does and hey I learn some stuff from it and it's cool to watch the game be so broken and still somehow stick together.

I tried ending the backflip on the switch (you actually need to backflip twice from my understanding of it, so I don't think you can both start and end on it) but the cutscene breaks the glitch (or perhaps it could be said it fixes it?). You need to be holding a bottle, backflip and while backflipping use a mask and raise your shield but if you land on the button and trigger the cutscene, rather than causing the glitch it just causes you to put the mask on as usual after the cutscene plays out. From what I read you can use mask storage to put a bottle on the B button and you can then trigger time stop the same way you did in your video. It took me long enough to do the first method for now though, but I might try some other time.

I think the fact that I understand what I'm writing here and am interested in figuring out more of it is a testament to how useful your videos are, so thanks.

• Locked thread