Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not Katsura, I'm Captain Katsura!

Just a heads up so you don't make the same mistake I did: the ocean spider house only gives you the reward once. So if you don't hand that land deed into the swamp in this cycle, you will never get what replaced the swamp deed. My first randomizer run was ruined when the spider house wallet was replaced with a powder keg, since it meant I could only ever get one, and I beat the spider house at night so I couldn't do the ranch stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

Mak0rz posted:

Haha I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because apart from Goht and Majora they were either irritating (Gyorg) or just outright boring (Odolwa and Twinmold).

:doh: right, of course.

What gave you that deed anyway? I assume you eventually picked up the real item, thus killing your chances of picking it up again? I just vaguely remember one of your guests talking about it.

He got the town deed from the Ocean Spider House, and then traded it in for beans. Since the spider house only gives it's prize once, Dr. Kill can never get the town deed or magic beans again, barring glitch trickery. Good thing both of those are basically worthless!

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

Since you didn't try it in the video, I feel like it's worth mentioning that the Randomizer makes it so you can wear the Fierce Deity's Mask anywhere.

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

Goht 3DS wasn't as fun as Goht 64, but overall not too bad. You could make an argument that Odolwa 3DS was better, though I missed him dancing in his idle stance. That puts them head and shoulders above Gyorg and Twinmold 3DS.

3DS Gyorg is completely unforgivable, though. The new second phase of that fight took me almost 12 hours of slowed down time to complete. By the time I won, I had one hour of ingame time left, which resulted in me missing getting to the fairy fountain in time. It was great having to go back through the temple a second time!

• Locked thread