Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
I've never actually used the Razor Sword. I always just get the gold dust from the Goron races straight away and upgrade directly to the Gilded Sword.

Judge Doom framed Roger Rabbit, and killed Eddie Valiant's brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lot of good options but I think I'm going to have to put my vote toward umm, Guy.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm sticking with my original vote of umm. Guy, so there. :colbert:

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Fine, I'll change my vote to MoonMoon if only to keep JohnCena out of the running. loving hate that meme.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm fine with Chad.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
All your sword troubles would cease to be a thing if you could stumble across the GFS somewhere...

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Oh, god, I am laughing my rear end off at that thing with the gold skulltulla. The giant arrow cracked me up for half the video, then the victory music/pictures... ahh, man. I think I need some oxygen.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DoctorKill posted:

Dish is actually being very modest, to tell you the truth this LP is mostly him. Between scripting out every word we say and the constant iterations he makes on the bot that is actually playing the game (to make it seem more realistic), he spends around 40-50 hours a week on this venture. I don't even physically speak anymore, I gave him sound samples of me saying all possible English phonemes and he just stitches them all together to make audio. I'm just coasting right now, poo poo's great.

New episode! I thought Dish did a great job making up my audio, everything you crafted sounds exactly like stuff I would say!

Part 11: Stone Tower more like Bone Boner

We finished all over Great Bay in the last episode, and in this one we take in Stone Tower. Since we already have the light arrows, the dungeon let's us come inside easily, and we penetrate its depths, turn it inside out, and deal with its one eyed monster, before the episode comes to a premature and unsatisfying ending, all the while having a nice conversation about how people see innuendo everywhere, even when it's not there.

I had a bit of trouble finding a good stopping point for this episode so it's stops before we complete Stone Tower, that'll be for next time. We get all the fairies though, and I get to show off a few things new things, mostly bat-related. We also talk about Dark Souls, because people can't play video games anymore without referencing it.

At this point we're all pretty sure it's Dish's bot that's posting in the thread too. The real Doctor Kill retired to the Bahamas weeks ago. Occasionally, Dish sends him a post card.

So is this the first time you've actually had the Razor Sword in your inventory, or am I forgetting something? I'm curious if there's any point to getting another bottle of gold dust and heading back to the blacksmith in the mountains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
"Complicated" is right.

Now, I'm curious about something. Is the inverted Stone Tower (not the temple, but the tower itself) a different map from the normal tower? I'm just fascinated by pondering how the inversion thing works mechanically in the game engine. I imagine the interior of the temple just sets a flag as to whether Link's going to be on the floor or the ceiling...

• Locked thread