Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

What happens if you trigger Cremia's hug as a Deku?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

One comment in the video made me wonder, how does the Pictobox actually store an image? Does it like store your location and camera angle when you took a photo and use that to retrieve the picture? And is it possible to glitch out the Pictobox photo? Turn it into an eldritch abomination?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorKill posted:

What!! This isn't good, I've been trying to explain everything I do! Is there specific stuff you didn't get? I can probably explain it more in depth.

I have read/seen some of the glitches you show off, but not even close to all of them. And because you explain everything as you do it, it's actually quite easy to follow. Sometimes you do a bunch of glitches in a row and then it can be a bit hard to keep track of things, but your explanations catch up quickly enough so no problem.

I mean, the reason I don't post much in your LP threads is because while you keep saying people can ask any questions, I really don't have many. Your explanations are clear.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Morroque posted:

... we are not actually going to fight any of the bosses are we?

I'm guessing we are, but near the end. Fighting a boss changes its side of the world map completely, so this might set some flags Doctor Shill doesn't want to trigger yet.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

So, with the getting into Snowhead trick, it sounded like if you fell off, you couldn't try it ever again. I'm assuming if you make your way back through a fairy fountain to the mountain top, then you get another try, right? It'd just take a lot of time.

And an unrelated question about that saving on Epona glitch: what happens if you play Epona's song while on Epona?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Does the MM randomizer work such that without abusing bugs the game is always winnable?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

f commas is better than the alternative.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

You can't name the horse in this game, dummy!

Latest tallies:

MoonMoon - 21
f commas - 25
JohnCena - 1

Are you a licensed voting notary?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorKill posted:

I am concerned with the validity and impartiality of your tally. I have recalculated the data and have a set of unskewed polls that show what the American people really want out of an MM file name:

Romney f commas - 11
Chad - 32
MoonMoon - 0
DOGEWOW -

Who are you calling American? :sassargh:

I'll have you know I live in the free world, not in the United Dictatorship of America!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

If you're gonna link to that, also have a link to the AGDQ thread on these here forums. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758339

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Those black bats are really weird because they're the only bat-like creatures that are actually called bat instead of Keese or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Xenoveritas posted:

Checking the Firefox console it just says "TypeError: gl is null". It used to work since I've used it before but that was before upgrading to Firefox 45.

Works fine in Firefox 45.0

• Locked thread