Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Majora

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Also I'm glad that Chad had a happy ending

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

moon moon is dumb, i'm changing my vote from Majora and making it f commas

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

sharktamer posted:

I say we believe in Chad, provided it's just a funny sounding name and not some lovely meme/reference.

read the descriptions of the lp youtube videos

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i really like this lp. do you have any plans on doing another when this one finishes?

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

DoctorKill posted:

Thanks for saying that, but nope! After this is over I'm spent. I liked doing these but they heavily depended on me knowing a lot of cool stuff to show off, and I just don't know any other games as well. It's been fun though.

tbh you're funny enough that i'd enjoy just watching you play a game you can't show off a million speedrun tricks of :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

does ocarina of time have a randomizer mod too

• Locked thread