Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Oh man, I am so excited for this LP! I loved the last one so much.

The Bald Soprano always wears her hair in the same style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
... we are not actually going to fight any of the bosses are we?

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Are you sure you took no joy in doing that...?

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

icesoldier posted:

Gonna try throwing another word substitution in there and voting "I say".

I like this one. Double for "I say."

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
MyNameIsKaz did a few runs of Super Metroid Randomized (or rather, SUPER ITEM ROD) and it seems like the first item will always be either the Morph Ball, Speed Booster, or Screw Attack. The Speed Booster is the one with the lowest percentage of success since it actively requires the shinespark short charge to get out of Crateria. If you can't pull the glitch off, you're stuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Got any links for this? I did some cursory googling and wasn't able to find anything.

Check his Youtube or Twitch channel, Kazeugma.

Another thing I remember from his runs: if the Gravity Suit is placed within either Maridia or Norfair, the game can very easily be rendered impossible without TASing. The randomiser does need a bit more work to it in that sense.

• Locked thread