Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuietMisdreavus
May 12, 2013

I'm fine. Nothing to worry about.
This run is incredible. MM is one of those games I never played myself, but I've absorbed enough about it by watching a bunch of other playthroughs that I get the general flow of things. You do a very nice job with the video editing, too - showing alternate universes while cutscenes play is a really nice touch. I'm glad to get in somewhat early.

Tsukasa's player is a girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuietMisdreavus
May 12, 2013

Gonna try throwing another word substitution in there and voting "I say".

QuietMisdreavus
May 12, 2013

Did all the vote counts reset after the introduction of "f commas"? My vote for I say still stands, however futile it might be.

• Locked thread