Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
You're not gonna mention Flash? I love that show and iZombie blows it out of the water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

FoxTerrier posted:

That's what I took away from it

And holy crap Major just keeps digging his pit deeper :(

I don't know, he got laid and a puppy in the same episode. That's as close as he's gotten to a win in a very long time.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Keeping Minor around is gonna comeback and bite him on the rear end so hard.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Air is lava! posted:

Gah, I just realised why he is called that way. Ravi is great!
What's the chance that the dog has one of these tracker chips?

With Major's luck? 1000%

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

durk onion posted:

Does Major know that Gilda is Liv's room mate? Who's apartment did he wake up in? She might have two as the view from that apartment didn't look like a view that Liv's would have.

Major has no clue, because he's been avoiding Liv for months. Plus there's no way he'd knowingly hook up with someone that lives with his ex fiance, in her apartment.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
There's a few black zombies, they just look like regular dudes somehow.

Barbed Tongues posted:

Unless he was like, high as balls.

He doesn't know they live together. Otherwise he would have mentioned to Liv that her roommate is secretly recording her every word.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

nah it's minor

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Liv being a fake psychic is really down played all things considered, unlike Shawn in Psych where it was the entire basis of the show. Clive is already on the trail of all this zombie stuff so I'm sure he'll be in the know really soon.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I was on the edge of my seat during that last scene. I wonder how much longer till Liv finds out.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Oops

JT Smiley fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Dec 4, 2015

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Oh me too, but it makes sense for Rita not to include her face after Liv told her that she went through Major's phone.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

DolphinCop posted:

i was definitely hoping rita would survive since she's great. she couldn't turn off her smarminess even when talking to the only people who could save her rear end, lol

I did like that they finally gave her a brief bit of humanity when she saw how loving crazy her father had become. Shame she turned into a rabid zombie two minutes later. Zombie Rita had so much potential....

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Whoever came up with the line, " This is how a skull breaks" deserves a raise.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

zoux posted:

I thought it was a pretty dope character moment when Clive just straight up torpedoed both cases, no hesitation, the second he found out the real story.

Especially since his career has been in the shitter since before the show began. The man basically gave up everything.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Also, whatever happened with Blaine's dad? That plot line just kind of petered out.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Rhyno posted:

Liv's family were a huge drag so I'm okay with writing them off.

Agreed, I hated them for episode one. But it is odd that there wasn't any real mention of them after that.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Rhyno posted:

Liv isn't hot.

She's adorable.

You need to rewatch that real housewife episode (aside from that I totally agree).

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

GreenNight posted:

Liv's dead boyfriend was just on Flash...as a zombie. Of course they called him izombie.

I wasn't sure if that was him, or if I just can't tell white people apart.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Chokes McGee posted:

They were going to put a corset on her but couldn't find one tight enough

I really should have watched Phil of the Future back in grade school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I somehow shotgunned this entire season in the last two days and now that it's gone I'm sad. My wife hasn't watched since the middle of last season and it's killing me not to spoil every amazing thing that's happened since then.

• Locked thread