Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Phy posted:

Hail Pree Aesma, Mother of Men, Furious Dipshit.

Hail Pree Ashma, Mother of Anime (protagonists)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Are angels leaking out, or are angels getting shoved in? Either way, metal as hell.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Look who came to watch Grandpa knock em back :allears:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

New page.

I was expecting the magisters to have fantastic :stare: faces at Alison's insanity, and I was not dissapointed :allears:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

RoboCicero posted:

shout out to the sad demon who is experiencing the chaotic black flame equivalent of having your new car stolen.

Moreso since I thought he already rejected the binding arrangement earlier.

ElMaligno posted:

Double posting because i saw someone in the comments suggesting Moonshine, that would be a pro as gently caress name.

Fake Edit: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS - I'm drunk as hell and I have no idea what i'm doing.

Hey Operant, can you and Morbi do some more crossover fanarts? Magister Mary Moonshine sounds like a party.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Auntie Maya looks really tired of everyone else's poo poo.

A Terrible Violence Will Soon Ensue.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Gotta say that for being a few (hundred) millennia old, (Dream) Incubus still looking fine :swoon:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

A cavalcade of angels.

METATRON LIVES!

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jan 27, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

ahahaha "...and repulsive, I suppose"

We seem to have a new update. The plot of brothers thickens.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Feb 3, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

That dramedy-mask-in-the-mirror angel with their visualizations of clay and death gives me strong vibes of Satan (son of Satan) from The Mysterious Stranger, or at least the animated version from The Adventures. of Mark Twain

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

wiegieman posted:

Given that all the other demiurges have been twisted by their Sin, he's probably some withered ghoul.

Solomon David's rocking beard is actually a massive tumor, but he thinks he pulls the look off too well to get it looked at.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

team overhead smash posted:

Also how some of them have changed, Mottom and Jagganoth especially.

Jagganoth didn't change too much. Just put on the elephant mask and got a little swoler.

Of course, for someone impervious to physical harm and with complete mastery over space-time, "a little swoler" might mean "grew 10 feet taller"

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Another story tidbit teased by Operant from the Q&A Tumblr, verifying a vague lore element I've seen and/or repeated occasionally:

quote:

Q

Anonymous asked:

Are there Ebon Devils similar in size and power to the Prime Angels? If so are they revered or looked up to by lesser Devils even weaker ebons similar to how the Angels look up to the Primes?
A

There is a council of 13 that watch the King of Devils to make sure he doesn’t get out of his prison. They take their role very seriously. All major criminal activity through Devil syndicates in throne requires his approval though, so they still let him hold court.

The King of Devils is called Himself, and his seat of power and prison is a black iron coffin lashed with forty chains. Cio and Allison will visit him in the next story arc.

:getin::hf::black101:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Cat Mattress posted:

So he'll last to see a third page, impressive. Will his luck hold for a fourth page? Probably not, but betting is open!

Or the next page is Mottom saying something like "A swift death is mercy enough" and then we just see a blood cloud where he used to be. Assuming that's actually Mottom, of course. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

They are Royalty, and their breath is Destruction

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

We are getting some primo :wtc: faces from Mottom between last page and this one.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

FLAME is the first source of destruction, an all-consuming annihilator, but without FLAME, technology would not be.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Reach Dinner Through Violence

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I mean Jadis has successfully looked at the shape of the Universe and survived the experience. Whether that was due to the carbonite freezing or resulted in it is still unknown, but knowledge is power and she undoubtedly has hella knowledge.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

New page.

Young Solomon David :vince:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Apr 20, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Look, Angelic Acupuncture is real and nothing to gently caress with.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Wait, does that make Cio Ludo or Sir Didymus?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I'm phone posting, so just imagine the red-white on black Art-speak going "WHIP! NAYNAY!"

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Look, when we mentioned the Magic Facelift Peaches, we were literally talking about peaches that lift your face off.

Yung Mottom looking sassier than usual in that last panel.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

The fiction accompanying this gives me the impression that time wasn't exactly as linear as it is now in the time of the gods, hence why YISUN still shows up to say poo poo in these stories despite having killed himself to make all the gods in the first drat place.

Or these stories are all bullshit parables made up by a multiversal Aesop.
The universal art is lying, and YISUN is the greatest practitioner of that art

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Stay safe, flopping rear skeleton :ohdear:

e: All the skeletons have an "OH poo poo! :stonk:" expression on and it is the greatest.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 4, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Whorelord posted:

is this the thread where we post what metal we hear when Juggernaut star appears because hoooo boy

https://youtu.be/2DfYLar2QGI

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Thirty seconds back incarnated and White Chain is sassing Juggernaut Star, very nice.

e: White Chain seems to no longer have eyeglow thanks to ripping off her face :ohdear:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 10:37 on May 11, 2016

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Phy posted:

oh my god are you saying I'm IMPRISONED BY A SKELETON

They prefer to call it "Protective Custody"

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Welcome to Tea and Philosophy, with your host: 6 Juggernaut Star Scours The Universe

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

11 Secret Herbs And Spices On Our Chicken

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Boogaleeboo posted:

Anything's a weapon if you use it right, or at least swing it hard enough.

Wanna see Jagganoth tie three angels end to end and use them as the universe's most badass Three-Section Staff

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

No misinterpreting, that's why the updates two weeks ago were ... one of the two didn't exist, because Abbadon said he was working on the bookstuff.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

So Maya is about to meet a god on their throne.

:suspense:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

She used to roll with the Fourth Army (or was it the Middle Army?) which Incubus also has connections to

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

paragon1 posted:

YISUN killed itself because when you are everything forever there is nothing relaxing to sit on.

A Knights Belligerent meditation is imagining YISUN sitting on their own balls eternally.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Who What Now posted:

Is the power of Want explained at all? Because I have some ideas about what it is, but they're probably wrong.

Re read Aesma and the Three Masters, I guess?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

We don't know for sure, but I'm assuming that the interring in glass was doing immediately as a result of, or concurrently with, utilizing her previously-terrifying power to successfully Look At The Shape Of Creation. Remember that when our favorite Almighty Furious Dumbass YS Pree Aesma, An Actual Goddess, got a YISUN-provided glimpse, it blew her eyes out and generally hosed her up to the point that she (mostly) mellowed out in the future.

The fact that a Demiurge managed this feat and lived to (kinda) talk about it says a lot.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

"Please forgive YS-Aesma," declared YISUN, smiling in the second way, "She is an idiot. We have purposefully trained her wrong, as a joke."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Hansa, Koss, and Ogram star in the hit divine comedy: Three UN and an Aesma