Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a flintlock spins across the floor, somehow firing on full automatic like an uzi, despite being by all appearances a single-shot weapon, killing a whole room full of bad guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Because that's the second-bluest drunkface I've ever seen.

day late and a dollar short probably, but next time put them on their side so they dont asphyxiate on vomit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this billy idol looking deva motherfucker seems trustworthy to me

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if a guy shows up with red eyes, his shirt unbuttoned to his belt and saying his name is Incubus, the correct response is to call literally all the police

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
uhhhh hey baby

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MikeJF posted:

I dread to think of what Incubus' worlds look like.
that white zombie music video from the beavis and butthead movie

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
brb putting together a punk band so i can call it Perilous Slattern

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

wiegieman posted:

Mottom's guys literally walk around with platters on their heads, so she can eat whatever she wants on a moment's notice. There's decadence, and then there's dedication.

well if youre gonna settle into a gimmick, you might as well follow through on it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ha ahahhaha hey bravestofthelamps do you do anything that isnt whining about how people post in nerd threads. you seem like a wretchedly unhappy person and should maybe have that looked at.

oh, also i got 9 Painful Temple Accuses the Poor

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

White Chain has the color of a human in the void.

What the hell happened to her? She's a hot white soul, not a cool black soul.

well my first inclination is that seeing the animated corpse-shell of the foremost of your kind lurching horribly into sight while hemorrhaging what appear to be souls... is kind of an existentially traumatic experience. angels, being immaterial beings, probably have some pronounced reactions to that sort of thing.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Alas, 7 Don't Be Weird Dude has been banished and awaits reincarnation.

I think y'all be 3 Goons Overreacting to Post, Causing Terrible Dissonance

shut the gently caress up you dreadful, sullen moron

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

:sigh:
*erases BravestOfTheLamps from the "bad poster" list*
*adds BravestOfTheLamps to the "Mediocre, but needs more work" list*

i did a joaquin phoenix as commodus thumbs-up at that post, but i was grinding my teeth really hard at the time

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jan 28, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wait, this is a back-dated page?

idk i feel like its pretty easy to extrapolate the nature of the angels just based on what happens in the comic. i guess one page isnt a huge deal either way, though.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Mmm, but their leader Metatron is totally beautifically humanlike.

yeah but hes full of unspeakable bullshit, apparently

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Boogaleeboo posted:

So....completely humanlike?

if u got wings bustin out of every orifice, consult ur primary care physician, imo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
IM FULL OF ANGELS!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Hey 73 Sips Coffee At Desk, what you think we should do about the boss?"

"Eeeeehhhhhhhh lets just cram him full of other angels and see what happens."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its funnier to imagine the thorns keep shoving more crap into his shell and he keeps yelling at them in his soul-rending voice to knock it the gently caress off

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

I'm the angel whose head is just 3 knives.

im the first dude counterclockwise from white chain, running like im late for the fight

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tollymain posted:

i think it's just the corpses of prime angels that are mobile

maybe its a good thing white chain cant remember being a prime, then. because catching the 8:30 Yourself to work would be kind of weird

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TheCIASentMe posted:

What if Metatron really is dead and someone is just using his body as a charade? Fill his lungs with air and play him like a bagpipe to make the holy words come out.

Unlikely, it seems, but I'll just throw this out there.

Otherwise, who's to say prime Angels can't lie?

Weekend at Metatron's

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tollymain posted:

let's be fair, zoss was a force of loving nature

you try to stand and fight a pyroclastic flow, you're gonna die. is there really dishonor in that

Metis posted:

Once your house is built, you have no further need for a sword, since it is an ugly piece of metal and its adherents idiots.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
brb guys gotta make a call *stabs self through eye*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

"boy I sure do hope there is a human around to bring me back when I'm done."

Unless you don't think it's significant that Cio had to take 82 white chains body to Allison to get it "fixed"

yknow i didnt think about that but yeah, those shells they wear were originally made by zoss et al, right? so it makes sense that they need humans to give them a hard reboot or w/e when they get inconveniently disincarnated

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i mean, that makes sense. you dont want some wiseass devil going around turning off all the policemen in throne

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
on the topic of devils - its pretty conclusive that their masks are what house their personalities and so forth, yeah? Preem Nands """"girls"""" seem to have some kind of consistency to them, despite being formed from a couple randomly selected faceless things. Vladok lost himself when he broke his mask and got reformed as Luna Longname.

hell this might have even been stated outright at some point, i cant remember

e. actually on the flip side, Ciocie seems to have some kind of continuity between herself and the her that stole the gate key, before being demoted. so maybe thats not how it works. all i know is that maskless devils are brainless chaotic assholes.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Feb 3, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Captain Redbeard posted:

I just wish i could think of a word for a unit of sovereignty.

droit(s)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
obviously, whichever god created allisons earth is far more wise and benevolent than our own if they decided to omit the island exclusively inhabited by things that kill you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nimby posted:

Having no continent to their own, all things that are out to kill you have spread out over the world. Thus in Allison's world, everything is trying to kill you all the time. This is why killing 6 Billion Demons is no big deal for her.

man, even derivatives of YISUN are huge loving pricks

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Mentalizer posted:

Nah, he's a blue devil as claimed by White Chain here. I figure the discrepancy is probably because this page came before all the different classes of devils and their determining traits were decided on, and at that point in the story blue devils were just blue.

i just noticed that the metropolitan transit corpse still has the spear that killed it jammed through its chest.

zoss does not gently caress around

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
id say its just as likely that 2 Michael knows the other angels in the void are a bunch of hidebound dopes whose first reaction to everything is "hm, better run this past 2 Michael"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
y'ever been so mad you just rip your own face off?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i wonder if theres some significance to the three stars on White Chains brow. i know theres some references to a "starry crown" in revelation.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
snazzy threads and a go-getter attitude. really, whats not to like about the thorns?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Hiveminded posted:

There is a hidden page here: http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/
ctrl-a, and look right above the offering arrows.

Don't wear it out.

e: actually I don't trust goons to do simple things correctly, here's the link itself: http://killsixbilliondemons.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/who.jpg

alisson lookin a bit zossy

im hype

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Aurium posted:

I'd seen that before, and always wondered where it was linked from. I figured it was some hidden tumblr thing.

I'm going to miss naive Alisson.

she has learned that the sanctioned action is to Cut

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
incubus has been warped into a being who is simply too glam to live, and yet cannot die

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its not like incubus really needs a gimmick, outside of being a creepy gently caress who teleports into peoples dreams to go YOU WANT THIS like some kind of double-entendre molestor

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
his gimmick is putting out middling-performing singles in which he informs people that theyre no fuckin' elvis and should step down, step down, step down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
every other demiurge excepting solomon david, who doesnt listen to, ugh, mainstream radio

oh and gog-agog, who only listens to recordings of a horn section being thrown down a flight of stairs