Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The Heir kills the old lords, Allison just happened to make friend with them this time.

It might be easier for a loop restart for Metatron to kill one champions instead of 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Maybe Allison isn't the heir but Aspected Chaos is?

So Jaggs is right and wrong given that context at the time.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It would be crazy if each additional version of him is from a previous turn of the wheel, it would show how often he's had to do this.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Gog is just gonna turn out to be Jagg's dong or something, it explains those shorts.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

That's probably the best one word update I've ever seen.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Starbucks, the most dangerous dojo.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think that's a more exciting cliffhanger than what happened in the comic. I hope everyone is okay.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Maybe the headspace is the only place she can interact with people normally? She may not have much practice.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Pardot posted:

Oh I never heard of this. I liked sandman, but really haven’t read many comics. Is it worth checking out?

Absolutely, Lucifer is drat good.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

People keep saying Jadis is in pain, maybe she exists in an infinite point in time. It could go beyond just knowing, but experiencing everything at once as well.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

MikeJF posted:

That's actually what broke Allison here. She experienced every 4 am of every Waffle House simultaneously.

The wheel was 4 am, forever.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Allison is going to ask for waffles and Jadis is going to continue on the conversation as if she chose a smoothie.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Was the wheel a waffle this entire time?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

That's some Gohan zen levels of murder, it's loving awesome.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

There are tens of us who would like a nice hardcover book.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

GhastlyBizness posted:

now imagine if it includes all the random scripture and whatnot that's sadly missing from the existing paperbacks

I've have the books annotated with reference to a separate appendixes book(s) so the story can still flow. I didn't even know about the extra stuff until someone in the thread pointed it out.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Dude people legit read tales got trolled and it found an audience.

Do it!

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Dang I didn't even notice the ghost limbs at first, that's cool.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder if those swords on Queen Maya's sedan are decorative or if she's like a golfer, and one sword is like a 3 wood, and another a putter, etc

She needs a sword golf bag like Zeno from FF 14.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Incubus probably used a null sword to be a petty rear end in a top hat, even trying to make a point he owns himself.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Maybe the maybe sword is a weird rear end technique where you destroy a potential timeline of happiness to obliterate your enemy.

Just removing a possibility from the wheel's next turn.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Given enough time we'll all be Gog parachute accounts.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

lol, she really is going to win though furious dumbassery

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Are we going to get the results from that RPG they were running after Jaggy got imprisoned from this?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I read that as doom and Allison chooses not to kill, so it's a dominate step.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think it's a misunderstanding, it's Carp-Rata.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is Gog trying to look like Allison?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think the warning Gog is going to tell Allison that her new ability of "nope, I am not dead ha ha" can bite you on the rear end if you do it through a reset. At first you think you can do better the next cycle and it keeps happening, so eventually you think "gently caress it" and watch the world burn.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's gonna turn out the fish is the master of that style she's trying to learn from Dave.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I know the comic is centering on Allison trying to stop the loops from happening and this is a special one but do you think every time Gog kills itself it's an end to a bad loop and it's trying again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Will Allison even accept whatever this Cio even is? She's very much been against accepting illusion and whatever this Cio turns out to be, she may not even see it as a real Cio but another illusion to ignore the greater problem.