Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Thank you, that alt-text really bugged me!

Lights posted:

And now, a worm from our sponsors.

Griddle of Love fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Feb 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

I read the gog thought bubble as part of the overall pov moving further and further outside and away from Alison, as she becomes stranger and harder to read over the course of her continued "ascension" and cumulative trauma.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

mycomancy posted:

IIRC the writers of the script said Bill's character was in the loop for 10,000 years or something like that, but I could have that figure mixed up with another causal loop movie.

That makes the happy end rather a bit weird and creepy. The eldritch abomination can only break free by entering a binding pact with a being about 3.5% its own age?!

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

I don't know that "lol, not the scammers' fault if you get scammed and buy worthless poo poo" is all that much of a slam dunk. Sure, for the majority of players it won't really mar a great game, but they wouldn't put it in there if they didn't expect some players to fall for it.

As for the comic: These pages are great as usual, but if I were smart I would stop reading them right away when they come out, and enjoy a bunch of them at once. I am not smart.