Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I thought my submissions were so cool, and then I looked at the others. :saddowns: Pale demon mechanics are a more common idea than I thought they would be!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Reene posted:

tom is british, my dude

If webcomics have taught me anything it's that British dudes named Tom are by and large stand-up guys/secret robots programmed to art unceasingly.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tollymain posted:

lmao if you think solomon doesnt make his sons learn mastery of some martial art he personally invented

The ancient art of You-Will-Never-Please-Your-Father Fu is strong indeed.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

I am nervous about Gog-Agog because her characterization has been less clear or consistent since the first version.

I’m nervous about anyone that has “Scourge of Worlds” as a title and is also a writhing mass of sentient worms that could secretly be anyone you thought you knew or loved.

She’s basically Slither: the Demiurge.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Rand Brittain posted:

Honestly, Allison has no desire or interest in fighting Solomon David. Her team is already leaving with the thing she came for.

It would be incredibly appropriate for everybody in the ring to KO each other and the winner/s leave without even bothering to tell him they're going.

I fee like, being the Furious Dumbass she is, she’ll have a grudge against SD for keeping her boyfriend ex-boyfriend boy she used to know It’s Complicated a prisoner, even if it was one in a gilded cage.

She has to at least reach the level of hosed up by fighting she got to in Yre, or she’ll never reach Royalty.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

nimby posted:

Letting yourself be worn as a demon skin suit isn't creepy, right?

Sounds like a typical Friday night at the White-Eyed Woman to me.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I’m like super late to the RPG character talk but back when I actually had a group we were going to try and do a K6BD game. My character was an angel The Law with a giant rifle that basically shot chunks of his own cold white flame at whatever he wanted dead. Because nothing says stupidly single-minded angel mindset like using bullets made of your own self.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

If lashing is a common punishment for transgressions in the Thorns then it stands to reason that they would all eventually have little wing nubs left and not much else.

Or it could be a side effect of stuffing themselves inside bodies they were never meant to fit in.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Roland Jones posted:

I'm pretty sure losing one's wings is part of becoming a Thorn, since none of the others we saw had them either, and Metatron has all those feathers protruding from his cracks/wounds.

Those were Metatron’s angelic body trying to break out of its shell, weren’t they?

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

1. Gog-Agog
2. Gog-Agog
3. Your Pal, Gog-Agog

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

Help, I can't think of any reason to dislike our pal, Gog-Agog.

The only reason to not like your pal, Gog-Agog, is if you’re not also your pal, Gog-Agog.

Don’t you want to be your pal, Gog-Agog?

I am kind of curious as to why Gog-Agog settled on the particular look she has. Is that what the demiurge she ate to get her key looked like so she uses it as an easy default? Is this just another temporary look she goes through? How can I be even better pals with your pal, Gog-Agog?

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Slashrat posted:

Is White Chain even present for him to address? Isn't she till in the Void?

She’s back in her shell, you can see her flame in it a bit better on the previous page in the final panel. She’s just... not doing too hot.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Dave's going to turn around with a tiny cut on his cheek, but since it was a shard of the shell that did it and she's technically no longer using it she'll lose by technicality.

Also dang, White Chain cute as hell.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Reach heaven through shutting the gently caress up.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Dozens of people were mulched into paste this chapter but completely non-sexualized nudity for a single panel is a bridge too far.

The internet was a mistake.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

Gog Agog has no shortage of human bodies

But she does have a shortage of punching Solomon David in the face.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Seizon posted:

It's been very easy to keep refreshing for the new page when White Chain's got that smile on this one, to be honest.

The patreon preview has me mashing refresh like whoa. Wanna see that text to go with it.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Looking forward to many cute White Chain outfits with conveniently cut holes for her wings to pop out of.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Pattonesque posted:

imagine being a fan of K6BD and also being a TERF, my god

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I went to read those comments and my brain started curdling halfway through the first one.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Regalingualius posted:

Sol Dave joins them, immediately comes to see White Chain as the daughter he never had, and proceeds to make the daddest of dad jokes.

Total Joke Obliteration: Hi Hungry, I'm Dad

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tulip posted:

they're gonna change the keys so that instead of being shonen martial arts bullshit they're shonen cooking bullshit

This but unironically.

I’d read Peel Six Billion Potatoes.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

The castle is also worms.

Come to wormworld, where it’s all worms.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tendales posted:

I hope that in the epilogue we get to see Allison's sorority sisters take Princess out drinking.

Goes out as Princess, comes back as Vladok but still wearing the shorts and TOP top.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I like to think that having several liquor names attached to her now has given Princess a little more of a tolerance. Not enough to compete, but just a little.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

She’s a college girl, it’d just be a fancy lemon drop.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I still love the middle puke-devil's "what the hell, man?" expression.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tulip posted:

English is an incredibly imprecise language that has some great opportunities for stuff like poetry and comically bad for science and trade, despite it being the lingua franca of both of those.

Anyway that last panel makes Jack seem bigger and Nyave seem smaller than I'd thought of either of them.

Red Devils are burlier so Jack has always seemed kinda huge to me.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

If White Chain had some innate understanding of all languages and suddenly lost it I think she would have more of a reaction than “that sounds funny”.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Why does stepping down mean giving up his key? There’s really no solid reasoning behind that, especially if White Chain’s goal is to not replace one tyrant with another.

Plus, as others have said, it’s not like he suddenly wouldn’t be a master of one of the most deadly martial arts in the universe.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Benagain posted:

10 Vigilant Dunk Dominates The Court

edit: this needs work. gently caress. i need better words.

10 Vigilant Dunk Shatters the Backboard

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Bussamove fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Sep 15, 2020

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Wow that's weirdly hostile to some people going "oh that looks cool" but sure.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Niavmai posted:

it's happened multiple times in the thread already. also not following how "please don't do this" is hostile, but sure.

truly we are cursed.

I was actually referring to Motherfucker there, not you. You were fine and I apologize, I went back and edited my thingy.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Predictions: Dave tries to summon the rest of the planeteers/demiurges. Gog tells him to gently caress himself, Mottom and Mammon just keep fighting each other, Incubus is on Jags side but doesn't do anything other than make snide comments about how dave isn't his real dad. Jadis does exactly one cool thing before getting iced and squeaking out a last prophecy. Rabuya gets destroyed again and Dave can't handle it. Maya gets Allison and the rest of the sailor scouts out of there setting up for the Maya trains Allison in sword law and how terrible it is.

Extremely down for Allison and her two moms teachers.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Cio clutching on to Allison so she's not sent tumbling is the best part of these pages. :3:

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Grouchio posted:

Can Royalty survive in the vacuum of space? :v:

It can because it doesn’t care that it can’t.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Everyone: Oh god no.

Princess: Oh hell yeah.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

At this point Juggs gets slapped down so often I expected to see their wheel go flying in the initial explosion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Well she teleported there all by herself, that seems like a big deal to be able to do when in a big block of glass. Does one need to be able to move or speak to use the Art? Especially when they were the most powerful user of it in all of existence at one point.

I like the idea of her breaking out for one last hurrah. Maybe that’s when we’ll get her title card.