Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

and my wish is to be probated right now with this as the reason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQbTZmnsS8

thanks, good night

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

good night and :rip: salmiakki, happy birthday also!

ty manifisto

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

ty bacalou!

tao of lmao

it looks like he's staring at himself staring at your av

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Drink-Mix Man

joke_explainer

Awesome! What do you want?

I love this one because the words characterize him, too! What do you want as your prize?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

one eye on the booze, one eye on the broads. smart

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

this thread has been a dream come true for me. I only wish more yobbers would draw my favorite subject, alan alda.

alnilam

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

this thread has been a dream come true for me. I only wish more yobbers would draw my favorite subject, alan alda.

joke_explainer

Shaking his head, GSJG files the divorce paperwork. He doesn't know how he's going to make this work, but he must court Alan Alda.

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

joke_explainer posted:

Shaking his head, GSJG files the divorce paperwork. He doesn't know how he's going to make this work, but he must court Alan Alda.

his wife would use her horns on him and alan perhaps charge and headbutt them into a pond when theyre at the park

fema crisis actor

joke_explainer posted:

Awesome! What do you want?

i want all alan alda drawingers to get a mash gang tag if possible, as i feel this falls under the category of custom text change...

ty bacalou!

Drink-Mix Man

fema crisis actor posted:

i want all alan alda drawingers to get a mash gang tag if possible, as i feel this falls under the category of custom text change...

Alan's Aldanglers.

The Aldayan Brotherhood

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

that's a drat good idea

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

next month... hot lips

tao of lmao

Make one and I'll see what I can do, but no promises.

A LOVELY LAD

dunno if thats any good i have no idea what a gang tag is

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

A LOVELY LAD posted:

oh wow

joke_explainer

Awesome community badge.

Alright, this thread has another 24 hours or so for entries but then it's off to Valhalla for it and the fate of the participants will be sealed. So draw Alan Alda if you would like to take part in a thing. You are almost out of time.

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

A LOVELY LAD

joke_explainer posted:

Alright, this thread has another 24 hours or so for entries but then it's off to Valhalla

Silenced like a chicken

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

A LOVELY LAD posted:

Silenced like a chicken

IT WASN'T A CHICKEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

A LOVELY LAD posted:

Silenced like a chicken

:stare:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I've never really tried to draw anything in paint so I apologize in advance...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

A LOVELY LAD posted:

nice!

ty bacalou!

• Locked thread