Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Remember this drawing of Alan Alda?

Of course you do, it's amazing. DId you know, however that there are many more bad drawings of Alan Alda? It's true!

I will share just some of them in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
Don't know who that is

GEExCEE

Bwee posted:

Don't know who that is

It's Alan Alda

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bwee
Not sure who "Alan Alada" is.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:siren:

:siren:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bwee posted:

Not sure who "Alan Alada" is.

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/entertainment/14069781-113/explain-scientists-alan-sleep

Bwee

Cool.

Bwee
- "I wish I knew who Alan Alda was."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

https://twitter.com/jimnorton/status/218582349309419521

lol

Bwee
That was me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bwee posted:

That was me

FreshCutFries

alan alda burns in the heart of all young artists

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Thingyman posted:

alan alda burns in the heart of all young artists

it's not like there aren't instructions, though.

smh

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I never understood those "learn to draw" books

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

special guest star

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

There are more bad Alan Alda drawings, but I just can't force myself to post more tonight

Damp Star Baby

jeremy renner could probably play alan alda in an alan alda biopic about alan alda's career

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Damp Star Baby posted:

jeremy renner could probably play alan alda in an alan alda biopic about alan alda's career

No, I'm pretty sure he just plays a character named Hawkeye, actually

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
how many of these did you draw gsjg

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Damp Star Baby

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

No, I'm pretty sure he just plays a character named Hawkeye, actually

I'm sorry but alan alda played numerous TV doctors before and after M.A.S.H each one totally different in their own special way ;(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

CAT BRUSH posted:

how many of these did you draw gsjg

all of them

Piso Mojado

this one's a pretty decent drawing of alan alda, to be fair.

ron color
hahahaha holy poo poo. i love this

ron color
i mean look at this

if you wouldnt hang that on your wall: ill hang YOu on your wall

ron color
one sec

ron color

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Piso Mojado posted:

this one's a pretty decent drawing of alan alda, to be fair.

Some of them are good, but all of them are bad

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:swoon:

ron color
somewhere in this world the misshapen form of bad alan alda wordlessly screams and then tears down anything resembling a tent

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

looser

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I like the way the makeup brings out his Hawkeyes.

Drink-Mix Man

Flynn Taggart

Requesting an Alan Alda done like Johnny Five Aces

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
such a fun name to say

alan alda~

alan alda~

say it three times as fast

Drink-Mix Man

Flynn Taggart posted:

Requesting an Alan Alda done like Johnny Five Aces

treasure bear

good art

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Burpank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
Like you're any better.

• Locked thread