Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

It's going to be Laurel or her dad, based on the fact that I'd feel really bad if anyone else ate it, except maybe Diggle's wife.

That was a really solid first episode. Almost no weepy drama, even Diggle came around relatively quickly on Ollie's return, and I really like Neal McDonough as a season or arc-long villain. Dude's got charisma. I don't know why they bothered giving Barry a cameo at the end though, except that they didn't want to use a regular cast member to make it feel like anyone could be in the grave. Dropping Barry into Arrow is fun, but makes you remember that he's literally one minute away from Starling City and could trivialize a lot of their street-level catastrophes, and so they kinda have to keep him away from the big bad guys and plotlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

After the last episode, I'm thinking it has to be Roy.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Neon Knight posted:

I have never taken Dark seriously as a villain. His continued obliviousness that Oliver is Green Arrow kinda underscores this. The fact that Malcolm, noted enemy of the Green Arrow, would come to you with a way to get revenge on Oliver Queen isn't even a clue?

Not that I disagree, but Malcolm isn't a noted enemy of the Green Arrow. Maybe back in S1, but now? They're practically besties, at least to any outside observer. He went to war with the League of Assassins to protect Malcolm, and then made Malcolm into the next R'as al Ghul, even! Why would Malcolm ever do anything to hurt the Arrow?

To be the sole voice of dissent, I kinda agree with Felicity breaking it off with Oliver. Yes, he had a good explanation for it this time, but Oliver has spent 4 seasons keeping secrets from people close to him and having it blow up in his face. I think it's pretty reasonable for her to see him keeping his son secret, and then his deciding to abandon his son without even consulting with her, as just a continuation of that pattern, and proof that he isn't going to change.

• Locked thread