Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Dig seems like he's been taking steroids in the off season, someone needs to teach Willa Holland how to hold a bow, totally didn't see the Lance thing coming and if nothing else Neal McDonough will save this season. Unlike Felicity who failed an omelet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

iamnotcreative posted:

This was apparently at the beginning of Ollie's flashback

:vince:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Ryan Robbins is a criminally underrated actor, and of course he's already a dead man walking. Neal McDonough is owning the poo poo out of Darhk and I hope Constantine is ultimately the one who puts him down.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Regardless of whether or not the island turns out to be something it will still be better than LOST.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

Who makes Captain Cold action figures?

I don't know who manufactures them but DC designs them in house.

In other news, :argh: BAROWMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :argh:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

hcreight posted:

The problem with killing the baby mama is Oliver would have to take in William, and there's a 1000% percent chance adding a kid to the cast would make the show worse.

And killing William would be Jessica Jones-level hosed. I don't think this is the show to be doing that kind of story.

They send the kid to be taken care of by the housekeeper who was in season 1 and never mentioned again. Kid is also never mentioned again. Problem solved.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

We've seen Oliver shirtless countless times, did he have a shark bite? Or even a shark nibble? That scene was just loving weird.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

50% Spartacus, 50% Prison Break. 100% Awesome.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Yeah I've been watching since season 2 but tonight was the first time I really considered just turning an episode off. I don't care who is in the grave and the level of stupid manufactured drama exceeds even CW levels of awful. This poo poo would be right at home on daytime TV with General Hospital. gently caress, this was bad.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I regret about 22 1/2 of the 23 hours I spent watching this season.

http://www.lian-yu.ga/

I lasted almost 30 seconds.

Wow that is painful

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

enraged_camel posted:

Oh man, I had forgotten another awful thing about the season: the sudden and casual disbandment of League of Assassins!

I have the sneaking suspicion that the League is going to play a role in the upcoming Batman movies so they just went ahead and wiped it from the TV universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Thwomp posted:

Jesus. They need to poo poo or get off the GL pot.

Don't hold your breath, GL is slated for DC Films

• Locked thread