Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

JohnSherman posted:

Yep, still want this Lance back. Deadpool, you can go screw.

Also

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Oct 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

OB_Juan posted:

I love that this thread is mostly about the salmon ladder.

Hopefully not JUST the salmon ladder

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I like the show and thought we were posting cool gifs from the show to hype :(

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I think what I hate most about this show is the flashbacks and their impossible-to-beat badguys. That poo poo irks me since there's never any resolution to those things.

I got bad news for you about comics, friend.

Edit: Also I have a now hysterical friend who I've been jokingly telling two seasons Felicity is gonna die and now she's super mad I could be right and I'm all :smug: over texts.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Oct 8, 2015

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Anybody else weirded out by Amell using his normal tenor while talking instead of the usual deeper Grim Oliver tone? Like, you get used to one thing and it's weird hearing him using that tone when he's in the Arrow Cave. The lighter tone starts with Amell's voice.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The grave is for the prospects of a Super Girl crossover.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I just had an epiphany. The grave is for the Salmon Ladder. Dahrk has crossed the line!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Whizbang posted:

And Ollicity's suburb is apparently in Ivy Town, the generic college city from Atom comics.

Makes sense, it's invested with wasps.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Maybe all the mystic poo poo will explain why Lian Yu has water that is so...miraculous.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Goddamn, the fight scenes were on point tonight.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Not being suspicious of Oliver being on the island and murdering people is fine as it's the equivalent of finding Paris Hilton on the island if she went missing. Who the hell would suspect her of doing anything? Immediately making her your armed thug makes it hilarious though.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
So Season 4 isn't having problems with episodes where nothing happens :stare:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

EricFate posted:

No, but next week is directed by Lexi Alexander, the woman who did the "Punisher: War Journal" film. So I expect great things.

Thank god Roy isn't on the show anymore or I'd fear for his safety :ohdear:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YF28ceFJJ3A

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man I want a scene where Nyssa, Sarah, and Laurel are in costume and walking down the street arm in arm singing as they randomly kick thugs in the face as they go out for milkshakes.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
drat, so much Ray hate for one of the better parts of last season.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Also English as gently caress

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Felicity even had her hand up next to her face in the universal "Look at my new rock!" pose engaged women do, which I thought was clever.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rhyno posted:

Let me out! Let me out!

I'm dying in a glove in Sloan's laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab.

Cisco would totally make a Rick and Morty joke.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Then makes him go undercover in magic crazy mans criminal orgwnization

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Yeah, I mean he's cleared to work a high stress job so his heart was probably ok Laurel was just using it as an excuse not to come to terms with Sarah's death, which given she made a souless feral husk of her sisters corpse, still is an issue.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Caper posted:

(Also, how the crap did Sara get into Thea's hospital room? Laurel and Ollie were right there!)

It's not they had Thea behind a laser grid security system, Sara could have came through the window. This was before they knew Sara could track Thea.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Longbaugh01 posted:

This. The island being this contrived focal point from Oliver's (and seemingly everyone else's) past needs to stop.

I actually kind of appreciated when Constantine said the Island is some sort of nexus for evil bad poo poo. It makes Slade's line in second season "That Island has a hold on you" something more sinister and deliberate. That the Island literally marks you with bad juju makes Sara's whole "Darkness inside of me" line literal. Probably not intended but I liked it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Felicity has been fine this season. Now that they got that will they won't they poo poo out the way the fun is back

Everyone gets less insufferable except for season 3 Felicity who seems to take it all for herself but thankfully that's gone now. I like to look at Season 1 Thea vs Season 4 Thea in awe

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Manic X posted:

oh wow I had no idea S4 had kicked off already. Got some cathing up to do, but it's gonna be hard now I went and got myself hooked on The Genius Game.

It's been awesome you'll be glad you did.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Let me out! Let me out! This is not a text! I'm begging for help, I'm screaming for help! Someone let me out! I'm dying in a jar in Dahrk's garage!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Scyantific posted:

Hahahaha

Earth-2 Arrow is Olliedad

Gonna start the Lance Hat Trick from the other end and work his way younger.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CornHolio posted:

So if Sara was resurrected by the Lazarus Pit and Constantine/Ollie/Thea have to beat a few easy baddies to save her soul...

...Why don't they set up a resurrection business? I'm surprised Oliver isn't all "let's bring my parents back! And Tommy! And great aunt Ruth! And that one guy! Any anybody else for a thousand dollars a head!"

I mean yeah, they'd have to set up a special airline to Nanda Parbat and Constantine would have to be on Oliver's payroll, but you'd think that if resurrection were that easy it'd be a THING.

That seems like the type of thing that would go horribly wrong with Constintine involved. Like demons hellfucking cities wrong

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

McSpanky posted:

I really want to watch this show.

Slade's son Joe becomes Ravager, apprentice to Old Man Queen

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol, Ray's love of bugs.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Lord Hydronium posted:

Didn't he say something about using a tranq gun in a recent episode?

But yeah, I think the deal with Sarah is that she isn't just killing, but killing defeated enemies in cold blood. If Diggle were executing guys who have already been knocked out, that would be more comparable. Also beating up innocent security guards (although Thea pushing a metal shelf onto the other one didn't look too great either).

e:

I liked how good old American Boy Diggle poo poo all over vodka and called it for pussies and recommended a man's drink, whisky.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's Barry. What we saw was Earth 2 Barry

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chokes McGee posted:

What does Barry-2's dad have to do with any of this? :confused:

I take it back, it's not Barry in the grave it's E2 Robert Queen :stare:

Also how great is we can speculate about this and have it be a possibility. These shows!

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 12, 2015

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Who'd have thought a black ops hit squad would kill people but street vigilantes would t :monocle:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

buddhanc posted:

Why does every show have the friend who has a checkered past with hacking and can magically hack the~~NSA firewall~~ in like 2 minutes? I don't know if I feel right about this guys... *types 5 keys on an old laptop and magically breaks the encryption.* Cop shows are mostly guilty of this and Arrow does set up Felicity and the new fella to be actual experts that work with computers and tech, but it's just too cringe worthy sometimes and I know jack poo poo about computers.

Because it's a internet super highway world and somebody has to hack those Gibsons.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Leospeare posted:

Yeah, except Ollie actually does get a healthier outlook. Bruce just mimics it while secretly making contingency plans to destroy all of his friends just in case, like, Alfred becomes the new Eclipso or something.

With the amount of times people get mind controlled or whatever this is actually a rational response. It'd be like not having a smoke detector when your house constantly catches fire.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Didn't Amell say this run of episodes(6-11?) was one of the strongest filmed?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Black Driver rides again!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Merlyn is the most awkward dad it's hilarious.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
A

Digital Jedi posted:

That was just awesome.

Thanks. Love me some Jackie Chan. That was a really interesting watch.

Did Darhk leave the docks address to test Lance? I think Lance failed that.

i wondered if anybody else thought it was real dumb for Lance to talk about the dock thing he read off the desk literally seconds after Dahrk said he's lost trust in him and threatened him? Like that's a set up if I ever saw one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

zoux posted:

Also I'm a cynical dried up dead inside person but when Dig said "I had to help my brother, the green one" I felt feelings.

J'onn Jones Diggle confirmed

• Locked thread