Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Previously on Arrow...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Oh man, this thread is perfect, I just know that from the minute the first episode screens it will just go down hill more and more.

And just to stay slightly on topic.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

X-O posted:

Alright knock off all the gifs now. I get that not a lot of people liked last season but this is not going to be a hate-watch thread. So if that's what you're here to do then just go ahead and get lost. If the show does dumb stuff feel free to criticize I'm not telling you that you have to post only about liking the show, but if you find yourself posting just to post about what you think is wrong about the show and that it's horrible now and you can't stand it then that is your cue to leave the thread and probably the show behind and find something else. There are still enough people left that like the show even if they were disappointed that the thread is not going to devolve in joke posts and gifs for pages on end.

Yeah. I think 90% of the gifs were posted with love, but the episode is imminent, so I agree let's take this thread a little more seriously from now on.

I still liked the previous season, aside from the flashbacks, but I've had that problem since the start of the show. Yeah Flash was better last year for the most part but I'm still pretty hype for this.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah that first episode was great. Not counting the flashbacks, but the only good flashbacks ever have been the ones that were not Olivers. (Deadshot or whatever although glad to see him back to the island at the end, the least worst ones were ones from on the island

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah I think I'll agree with whoever changed the thread title. But I still liked season 3, it's like Dr Who, even a bad episode or season is still pretty amazing compared to most tv.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Pan Dulce posted:

Someone mentioned before that the flashbacks were meant to continue for five seasons, which is what they thought the show would get. We're in for another season of this poo poo.

Agreed, the only good flashbacks belonged to that sniper guy.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

It's a good show yo.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Tiggum posted:

Nope. I watched the entire first season of AoS, and it doesn't improve or change significantly at any point. I can't say whether season two is an improvement, but I doubt it.

Can't improve on perfection.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

BrianWilly posted:

Literally no one has said, in this thread or presumably ever, that Agents of SHIELD is the best TV show around.

I'm sure I have at some point. Probably before Daredevil/Jessica Jones came out.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

please, please, please make time to watch a couple episodes of Columbo

I'll try, are there any episodes in particular I should watch?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Wait. How long til the next season? Should I start drafting out my OP soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Season 5 http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788703

• Locked thread