Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
And...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Yeah my gif was posted with love. :( Got my Green Arrow hoodie on, picked up the Green Arrow Annual (with all my other comics) today... My body is ready.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Ollie's crying because he had to lie and fake a death again. It's an empty grave and people are super salty at him betraying their trust. :mad:

I'm shocked Arrow had a better premier episode than Flash, but here we are!

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Rhyno posted:

Other internet places seem to now think that Jay Garrick is from Supergirl's world.

Links? I like when people are super wrong about obvious beats in shows. A bunch of people on Amell's facebook think whoever is in the grave was killed by Zoom, because Ollie asks "Zoom?" :rolleyes:

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Excited to see what his big plan is for Starling.

Star City. It's official! :eng101:

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

hangedman1984 posted:

What was that name that Darhk and Baddie-of-the-Week kept mentioning? Something Zolo?

I was trying to figure this out too. Anarky doesn't have any Zolo organizations in his comic history as far as I'm aware. Who did they keep referencing?

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

I think its mostly that the article is calling him an "old friend" which may explain how Ollie came back from the dead after R'as killed him, but probably not.

What? Katana brought him back from not-quite-dead-just-really-stabbed. How did people miss this?

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Not liking how something was explained doesn't mean there's any likeliness to going back to a plot point from a season ago. There's absolutely zero evidence that anything happened besides exactly what we were shown - Katana used herbal medicine to heal Ollie.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

It seems the Constantine episode has leaked so watch for spoilers.

It has. Generalities and vague praise: Some of the best Dahrhkh lines of the season, Constantine's awesome with all the women of Team Arrow around, the new Arrow Cave looks great with magic symbols painted on it, and looks like we're ready for TINY RAY very soon. A great episode in an already great season.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Jose Oquendo posted:

$20 says that if they introduce Swamp Thing to the Arrow-verse he's gonna be on that fuckin' island like everything else.

Of course he is; Swamp Thing is/can be everywhere plants are!

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Bad Moon posted:

It's Barry. What we saw was Earth 2 Barry

So, Zoom?

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

WarLocke posted:

The gravestone is Robbie Amell's acting career

Colton's movie career is at least as dead. Modelling, on the other hand...

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Killing off Felicity or Cisco are like the only reasons I'd stop watching these shows. What a loving terrible idea.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Leelee posted:

Please refer to the shark as Damien Shark.

tia.

Shame-ien Shahrk

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Aphrodite posted:

All of Doctor Who is awful.

All of British sci-fi is awful.

All of Britain is awful.

I'd say I completely agree, but Misfits is wonderful. gently caress Doctor Who and the rest, though.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
This is the CW; it's not permanent. :rolleyes:

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Also Cyborg, Steel, Static, and Icon. Why not?

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
She could've made an Atom suit, or even just Atom pants, that do her walking for her. We already saw this when she wore Ray's suit but she didn't need to move to control it.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Narcissus1916 posted:

Reversing Barbara Gordon's disability was one of the dumbest moves DC ever did. All of the best Barbara Gordon stories were told while she was oracle - to the point where I'd argue its essential to her character.

Much as I love the DCAU's streamlining of many comic elements, including Batgirl basically becoming Dick Grayson's replacement for a period of time, I really did miss Oracle.

Arrow's handled Felicity's disability well, I guess. It truthfully hasn't impacted the larger season much - we didn't even get an episode with Oliver and the Arrow-Crew reacting and adjusting to her injury.

The new Batgirl of Burnside series is fantastic; I'd much rather have this than Oracle in current DC books.

We didn't need an episode of the crew reacting and adjusting because it changed nothing for the team dynamic. It wasn't taking Diggle out of the field and putting him behind a desk. It was taking Felicity from her office chair and computer and putting her at a wheel chair and computer.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

hcreight posted:

Tonight's Legends of Tomorrow ep established a bit of a spoiler for Arrow: It takes place in Star City in 2046. Connor Hawke is Diggle's son, and it sounded like Diggle died well after this season's events, so it can't be him in the grave.

This is an alternate future 2046; its events aren't tied to this season of Arrow.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Blaze Dragon posted:

Young Justice's flaws lie in the gigantic, unexplained jump between season 1 and 2 that leave you wondering if they forgot to air a season 1.5 or something, and how we never got season 3 so it ends on a massive cliffhanger, though there's hope now that this will be fixed and thank god for that because YJ was great.

That said bringing Sportsmaster into Arrow would just sadden me because I know he won't be as good as in YJ. There's no one to connect him to, for one, since Artemis doesn't exist in this series. Unless he ends up being Thea's third dad or something.

There's rumblings that a season 3 could be in the works, because of YJ's popularity on streaming sites. It wouldn't be my first choice for a new DC cartoon series, but I'd certainly not complain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Chokes McGee posted:

C'mon thread, a couple more degrees of separation and we can all go wander off to the iZombie thread!

Watch iZombie by the way, it's much better than this show.

iZombie and Supergirl will sustain me if I do have to give up on Arrow. :cry: Fingers crossed that Riverdale is similarly enjoyable camp.

• Locked thread