Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
The cake gun is pretty great but you can get it from a vendor if you lose it, maybe?

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

You got some assplainin' to do!

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
sorry

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

lucifirius posted:

What's tomorrow?

tuesday

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

CLAM DOWN posted:

who else is hype af for tomorrow
_____________/

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Hello Anet mods I would like to report unauthorized access to my character select screen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeafBPG6naM&t=124s

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
Mesmer is objectively the best class.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
The new JP is really fun and well designed. I did it in about 15 minutes without a guide and there was only one slightly unintuitive part.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

lucifirius posted:

How's Ryzen 7 1700 handle the game?

The game seems to be CPU bound so if you're buying parts to max out GW2 performance then you'd probably want to get a 7600k and an aftermarket cooler.

CLAM DOWN posted:

Agreed, one of my favourites in the game so far. You're referring to that one totally blind jump/glide around the edge right?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

lucifirius posted:

Hm, from what I've been seeing and finding, R7 1700 competes pretty well with i7 7700k, and is better on programs that use multiple cores really well, and it should be fine with Guild Wars.

why did you even ask

• Locked thread