Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Yeah I'm Oceanic and I'm having issues right now.

Edit: Oh it's doing that 'I'm the only one in the guild' thing too.

Joust fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Tangled depths is frustrating because I'll slowly trudge my way through a hoard of deadly enemies for what feels like ages, only to find I ended up in a dead end or at a event I can't complete because I'm the only person remotely nearby.

I think the timer on Tangled Depths feels long at the moment because they are factoring in the full fight length + time to loot rewards before the reset. That said it is a garbage zone that suffers from not giving players sufficient information about what is happening at any time ever. I don't know how they didn't think to have scaling rewards based on how many Brad Garrets you kill, at least then people could spend the full time focusing on one lane to practice the fights.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
That said people would be at the stage of beating it fairly frequently if boss health was tuned down I think.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

at the date posted:

rather than in forty years wondering why you spent all that time playing Guild Wars 2.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Why does that exact conversation occur so drat often

Because people like Kes I guess.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

ItBurns posted:

I think he was asking about the very inappropriately named warrior specialization.

Zerker meta was the warrior meta all along. It's a C+ twist really.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Can't wait to grind out armour pen. mastery.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I jumped in on a goon raid and fought the last boss for a bit. Seems alright though we were behind on the enrage time by a lot. I input the numbers into a spreadsheet and found that we'd have cleared it if only we had 5% more stats.

Also the vale fight makes me feel like a cool dude playing a chronomancer. Alacrity everyone and poo poo out a bunch of cc when needed.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Trogdos! posted:

Some of these pre-precursor skins are kinda funny.

The Hunter Experiment
"This did not come out quite as expected"

That's actually the secret best weapon set they added.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Anet I need a /roll emote so I can foul up some Guild livingspaces. Thanks in advance.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Actually I'll just use /laugh on my Asura. Nevermind.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I can take away your decorating privileges you know :twisted:

You already did! :owned:

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Visidan posted:

:suicide:

Not my screenshot, my folder was full. You can see my corpse over yonder.,

Holy poo poo. That sucks.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Visidan posted:

SFD hit lvl 28 today, someone special appeared see if you can spot it.

It's not the airship.

This image is going to cause serious emotions.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Xenix posted:

It appears to be the entire set at once.

I was thinking earlier that I probably had no use of a single piece of stat-swap armour so this isn't too surprising.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
How long have the login servers been down for so far?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Look anet I need to be carried through fractals and you're screwing it up.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Adhesive Gamin posted:

On the other hand, "hey I organized this map full of people so we can get our sparkle pistols, please don't ruin it" is an open invitation.

20 mins later the same thing repeated itself. I assume it has for every 20 mins since that time.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

DarkAvenger211 posted:

This is probably something new in the expansion, but what are these shoulders called?

Chronomancer's Epaulets. You get them for fully unlocking the spec. I would for reals be down for a whole set based on those shoulders.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Axialbloom posted:

Also from reddit

"TL:DR Won games until I was 2 pips from emerald. Then just began to lose games intentionally. Probably 18-20 games in all. Tanked my MMR, then won another 15 games, and since you can't lose "tiers" or whatever they are called, just lost a bunch of games intentionally again, tanked my MMR back to ez win games, and won a poo poo ton of games. Science boys. See you in legendary."

Guy has hit Tier 3 already and still going strong.

Good poo poo.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Alteisen posted:

are they really invisible?

Obviously not or else how could you find them on the trading post?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Thumbtacks posted:

from reddit: "Weird hairstyles can be made to work, and no, he isn't meant to be a joke."

Well he certainly thinks he is. What a happy fella.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
She's doing well for having a broken leg.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

CLAM DOWN posted:

You jest but given the bullshit Anet has done with HoT, I can totally see this :smith:

I wonder how many of the new legendaries will require hardmode SAB runs?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

A pressed ham.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

morcant posted:

God drat it that stupid fractal boss was almost dead. :( And I was maybe going on non-baby fractals... Why, Anet?

Just remember the happier times

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Illuyankas posted:

I also took a screenshot of that cool goon with Astralaria

I feel I'm really getting the hand of screenshot image composition after all this practice

Post more screenshots thanks thread

Here's a pic I took of my ranger

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Lonk posted:

WHY IS THIS A THING THAT EXISTS?!

Burn game.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I still haven't finished the last fight because I never saw patch notes that said "We fixed all the dumb broken poo poo in the last fight that wastes your time"

Did I miss it?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Cough, Charr, Love.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Trying to work out which one is Scarlet.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Anet pressed the 'Bird Wings' button again.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Kerrrrrrr posted:

don't the searing cauldrons call down giant crystal meteors? that sounds like something within Kralkatorrik's domain.

Yeah but Kral's weakness being crystals would be par for the course at this point.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Harrow posted:

So how about Mesmers in high level fractals? I dig Reaper and Druid a whole lot but I'm pretty sure Mesmer is always going to be my main. What should I do to be as helpful as possible?

jjac posted:

Mesmers are all about making GBS threads out alacrity and quickness through wells now.

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Chronomancer_-_Utility_DPS

Yeah this, although I find I'm always changing poo poo around though depending on the fractal, there are few places where ports are nice or sometimes you'll want an extra stun or stunbreak or reflect or whatever. It's pretty fun.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Ha, there's a picture of my main in that 4th anniversary vid standing there with a shitload of other people watching cinematics on launch day.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Kazoo posted:

New on the gem store today.

Wow, first item that ever sold out.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
They work, it's just you can't portal people all the way up the end anymore. You have to hit the checkpoints along the way. I just did it on my mes. Was okay.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
New legendary greatsword has a skritt tied to it that never shuts up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

• Locked thread