Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
i can't wait to be disappointed in HoT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Forgall posted:

Just this one

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
is that the bloody prince outfit

someone willingly spent money on the loving bloody prince outfit

that should be bannable

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
thick leather sections are falling in price again

oh well, i'm used to losing all my gold to idiotic ventures

time to farm up some more for the next time i need to throw it all away by hopping on a price bubble too late :v:

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Attestant posted:

Well, this is just the natural dip in price after the speculation fueled increase in price has calmed down, after people realize the prices arent' going up RIGHT NOW. The actual future economy changes that ANET was talking about haven't even happened, so prices mught climb again.

oh i know

i'll wait and see if the release of HoT will make the price go up again

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
rest in pepperoni, arus

we will always remember you

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Adhesive Gamin posted:

OP is cute, post your deadest Asura.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Azazell0 posted:

I've been trying out Chronomancer, and it's fun, but on the other hand it requires me to give up some excellent traits. Basically I normally run a Domination-Dueling-Illusion shatter, and now I have to give up at least one line of excellent shatter traits. Domination has Imagined burden (and Mental anguish), Illusion has Master of Fragmentation (plus lots of good minor traits) and Dueling has of course Deceptive evasion. I've run that build open world for so long it's like my second nature.

What kind of chronomancers do other mesmers here run? Also, what's the best way to use continuum split?

Do not, my friends, become addicted to Deceptive evasion. It will take hold of you and you will resent its absence.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Harrow posted:

As you all probably already know, the official forums is now wonderfully divided between "yes, this is an amazing change!" and "ugh, I am disgusted that Anet gave into the whiners." NeverPlease change, MMO players.

any good quotes

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Your Computer posted:

Anyone else outraged?

Goodbye me caring for the content in the expansion, since I don't have to do it for my rewards.
While you're at it - give me free legendaries on character creation. Thanks, I wouldn't want to have to play the game for my rewards.
Maybe bump me up to 30K Achievement points.
Inb4 "That's not the same thing" Sure it isn't.... Sure.....

seriously, "they" got their 2nd nerf in 5 (!!!) days. 250 HP for elite specs are ridiculous when you have 214 from the tyria map completion. and the tyrian masteries are already a joke, because of the cof farm. I bet the next thing they do is to cut the overall xp needed for masteries...

"meaningfull progression" and pve open world "endcontent" my rear end, thx to the whiners, which will whine again before wintersday that HoT has nothing worth to play anymore!

F you guys... just F you!

i hate people like that so much :allears:

thank you

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Harrow posted:

Let's see...

Source, if you feel like wading in yourself: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/hot/THANK-YOU-250-HP-For-Elites/first

Worth noting that these people are so far the minority. Most people seem pretty content with the change.

you too

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
This is a kittening joke. Some people are whining on the forums and the progression in HoT is nerfed. What the hell is happening? how the kitten could this happen? HoT was supposed to give us the end game we always wanted and some kittening whiners on the forums get what they want. Go play the core game then if you want something easy. HoT is supposed to be difficult and progression.

Change it back to 400 right now!

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
dreggon please get help before the rear end consumes your life

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

put this at the start of the OP

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
unopened batwing brew prices are crashing pretty fast

i guess i should've sold the one i found several days ago, was hoping that the whales and special snowflakes will all rush for the bat shoulders and keep the price high

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

CLAM DOWN posted:

We did a late night puzzle tonight and they took the cheese out of proxemics lab :smith:

i'm cancelling my subscription

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

God bless SIS for continuing to upset the map chat :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

arus be careful i think a parallel universe you is here and as we all know from the 2001 documentary "The One" parallel universe selves are bad news

RottenK fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Apr 21, 2017

• Locked thread