Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Whats a good melee scrapper build?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Grey Elephants posted:

Is there any chance of HoT going on sale for the holidays? I mostly just want rev and elite specs but that isn't worth 50 bucks to me.

DL Game has it for 26% off right now: http://www.dlgamer.us/download-guild_wars_2_heart_of_thorns-pc_games-p-29808.html

It looks like the only place that has had the HOTS on a discount ever since I slapped the game into https://isthereanydeal.com/

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

dad on the rag posted:

HoT is $30 now and the next expansion is coming soon (end of the year?) and that will include HoT.

I've been out of GW2 for a while, what are the rumors of the next expansion?

I really hope its a more traditional landscape cause I could never really get into the multi-level of HoT.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I keep trying to come back to HoT but I really hate the first expansion area and the whole vertical feel (I can't get any where I want to). Does the later area/season story area get better or at least a bit easier to get around in?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I kind of checked out on GW2 while LS3 was going on (but logged in to unlocked all the chapters) are any of them worth playing?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Well is the stuff she's written in the past any good?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Can some one give me a rundown of the current state of the various elite specs/how fun they are? I haven't played in years, kind of want to come back, but can probably only really play one character (I have almost every class at 80)

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Probably a more melee focus to do Open World content and power through the various story/meta zone events. Really what is holding me back is that it's annoying to have to do a HP train to unlock skills/tree attributes to get a feel of the elite spec.

BexGu fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jul 27, 2017

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I'm just hoping to see a nice little overview of the new elite specs and how the new maps look. I don't know, maybe a new class they've been hiding this whole time.

BexGu fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Aug 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

CLAM DOWN posted:

Gotcha, drat, that's too bad, I was looking forward to trying it on my warrior which I do not PvP on.

We could be dealing with heavy boon focused mobs in PvE that would play to the spellbreakers strength and/or powerful spells with a long lead up time.

• Locked thread