Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Genuinely surprised there isn't an uproar about the soft dps meters they put in. Having performance judged tends to send some snowflakes over the edge.

Making it raid/squad only must help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Go RV! posted:

My read on One Path Ends is that we're changing story focus. Instead of killing dragons, we're killing gods.

Braham as the Magneto (except trying to kill dragons) to the Pact Commander's Xavier (trying to save the dragons) would be pretty cool.

I got a strong feeling we're going to be feeding dragon essence to Aurene for each one we "down" like some kind of MMO plot tamagachi. Glint's circuit breaker for magic overload.

Sounded like Queen Femshep will be making a pact with the undead, and we'll get playable zombies before Tengu.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Johnny Joestar posted:

i actually enjoy the general group of supporting characters the player has now because they at least have actual personality beyond whatever the gently caress the 'destiny's edge' fuckwits had

Maybe season 4 Rytlock will spill the beans on what Revs actually are, 2 years after their release.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Looks like the post show has a lot more info, if you can handle 3 hours of wooden potatoes.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Looking forward to the flood of mount skins in the cash shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Shockeh posted:

So, does Path of Fire include Heart of Thorns, or do I need to buy both?

You'll need to buy both.

They showed a piece of enviroment art of a blue flapping dragon toy and if it was Aurene she looks dumber than ever growing up.

• Locked thread