Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Zemyla posted:

Question is, did the chart maker mean anything by having a star of David surrounded by four swastikas?

I’m sure it’s a coincidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

MrUnderbridge posted:

Not sure I'd want a service or emotional support dog as a house. As we all know, inside a dog it's too dark to read.

And if you think they smell bad on the outside, just you wait!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Supper Mario Broth legitimately has more credibility than most news organizations and more integrity than any politician.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Can someone draw another line over this showing roughly how Tesla production actually changed?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Kennel posted:

In case it gets edited, here's the image in that article:

The old version is even better, because the pic is 1920 pixels wide.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Beta-decay_stable_isobars&oldid=859185914

Didn’t even press the button to turn the UI off.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

mobby_6kl posted:

If anything, computer vision would be much better equipped to handle non-binary genders. Like so:

I have trouble believing a computer would be better at handling anything non-binary.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Wht tf does it go grey>red>purple>grey>purple>yellow>blue>purple. Colors already have an order they go in, and there’s plenty of them.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

Misread the last bit as "raisins" and I reacted about the same.

Uh, what do you read it as now?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

We cannot continue to live in a world where 99% of the realm’s treasure is hidden in 1% of the realm’s dungeons and dragon hoards.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I dunno, I think it’s pretty cool that our flag has a built-in upgrade system.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

“Hey, I’m down. You wanna smash?”
“Yeah.”
“Nice.”

OR

“Hey, I’m down. You wanna smash?”
“Nah.”
“Cool. I’ll go take some alone time.”

I just saved everyone 7500 dollars. You’re welcome.

Ariong has a new favorite as of 09:48 on Feb 12, 2019

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

https://youtu.be/f1dnocPQXDQ

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Yeah that’s the problem, there should only be two!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Sorry, liberals, but there are only two genders: Games Guru or Games Bimbo. Pick one.

(I am a Games Bimbo 1000%)

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Fiscally I am conservative, but socially I am The Left and The Right and Liberals.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I don’t know my own SA password

Clearly my account is the safest of all

You should have done what I did and made it the same as your username. No forgetting it then!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Nenonen posted:

But in 1932 there was only one Germany. In 1952 there were two, and they were protected with nuclear weapons!!!

Dear god. If they continue doubling at this rate, then by the end of this century all other countries will be outnumbered by Germanies!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

this is uh, not really that bad or funny tho? pretty straightforward imo

unless i'm missing some detail(s)

I don’t understand what the blue triangle is supposed to represent. Obviously the y-axis position of each thing represents how accepted it is by society at large, but does being inside vs. outside the triangle mean anything?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

If that's what 20% of a house looks like, I can't imagine what a whole house looks like.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

That's not a house, that's an entire swarm of hice!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Carbon dioxide posted:

Why does the yellow part look like I forgot to put in my contact lenses?

Deficiency of the eyesight-enhancing vitamins provided by tomatoes.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Alkydere posted:

I'm now imagining the guy sliding down the pie chart in a spiral, smacking into the other steps until he slams face-first into the orange stat.

SLIPS 33%
“Whoops!”
NO HANDRAILS 29%
“Woah!”
DANGEROUSLY STEEP STEPS 27%
“Augh!”
LACK OF PROTECTIVE HEADWEAR 23%
*thump*
INSUFFICIENTLY PADDED CHARTS 12%
“uuuugh...”

FALLING PIANOS 2%

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

steinrokkan posted:

Too bad there are no indications that it's a parody included in the image itself.

What does it say about how low this thread has set my standards that the curly y-axis didn't do it for me? I wasn't sure it was a parody until I read the source part.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Panty Saluter posted:

you are the only person who has ever said this

Look buddy, it doesn’t matter what you call it, just do what the doctor says.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I'm dying.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Nenonen posted:

Beak is the avian version of hands. Wings are their legs.

What are their legs?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

That’s very funny but does not appear to be real.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Karia posted:

This is extremely incorrect and shows a shocking naivety about the true nature of American politics.

The order you put "black and white" implies that the Democrats are the Bad Party™. But actually, the Republicans are the Bad Party™ and the Democrats are the Good Party™.

You are hereby sentenced to watching one (1) Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign speech to correct this misunderstanding. May Barack Obama have mercy on your soul.

:chloe:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Yeah, let’s just shelve the derail for a couple of months until the panic has died down and covid-19 has gone the way of SARS, the swine flu, and countless others before it. I’m sure the alarmist idiots will be very quick to congratulate themselves for stopping what undoubtedly would have been the next Spanish flu if not for their heroic efforts :newfap:

What, you think someone would come into this thread and act incredibly smug? Surely not.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Any chance the lesson could be : we were never going to stay under that line, at least we didn’t tank our economy for decades to come in the process of saving a few octogenarians who died of something else within five years, as octogenarians are prone to do?
In Britain it might be.

If you genuinely believe that human lives are worth sacrificing in order to avoid an economic downturn, :getout:. Like, why do you want the economy to be good if the economy being good means more people suffer and die? What’s the purpose?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Percentage of Opacity = Percentage of Cases Requiring Hospitalization.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I think this one might be my favorite in the whole thread just for its simplicity.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

A few months ago I posted some stuff in some thread or another about how the coronavirus wouldn’t be the end of the world. I probably downplayed it too much, but I don’t regret it because the main point of the post was to try to help someone who was in a bad place mentally and kinda freaking out about the then-upcoming pandemic. I hope they’re okay.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

ultrafilter posted:

What's going on between -0 and -0?

-0.5, duh.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Was that made by a flat earther? Why don’t any of the east coast Eurasian stops connect to any of the west coast American stops?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The Pacific Ocean's pretty big

Oh you’re right, obviously that was a result of the designer’s keen eye for logistics.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Is this real? How is it possible that every face has a different size, shape, and color for every single facial feature? There can’t possibly be that many different types of data.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Memento posted:

Ignoring the insanely bad graph, that "cheese" looks like chalky turds

To be fair there are many varieties of real cheese that look like poison.