Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
And the person who posted the original graph was not appreciative of the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Agreed chihuahuas are garbage animals.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I've suspected all along that the thinking went something like this: "We made the Xbox 360 and people called it the 360. If we name our next console Xbox One they'll call it The One." Shortly thereafter it became permanently dubbed Xbone and the marketing weenies hopefully cried under their desks.

They legitimately thought it would be and tried to push "The One" even harder when everyone was referring to it as the X-Bone.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Fathis Munk posted:

That's an amazing graph. Apparently side burns are making a come back.

Here's the guy in charge of determining it.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

There is nothing wrong with that graph.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Executives are criminals so they should be way below cats.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

klafbang posted:

Vodka Europe: 9 of the top 15 countries by beer consumption per capita.

Gotta wash all that vodka down.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Tunicate posted:

Science through process of elimination. Start by naming every element you can't use.

Liars La is actually naturally radioactive and it shows up in the spectra of my LaBr3 detectors. :mad:

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Probably to show the small variances in the spectra with different lamp manufacturers which aren't visible on a linear scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

The greater London metro area (the area serviced by the rail system) has a population of ~9 million. The equivalent area in Seattle is about 4 million including the fact that Seattle much longer than it is wide due to butting up against the cascades.