Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I love how everyone is going "Dana is gonna die."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

I wonder if we'll ever get a 2 time NXT champion, it seems opposed to how NXT is structured but as it becomes more of its own brand and with longterm champs, it has to happen at some point.

I'm guessing it's going to be Sami.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Cross posting!

RaceFat posted:

bringing this back from page TWO since a buncha people requested the BAYLEY and HERE SHE, READY TO TAKE ON THE SASHA BANKS TONIGHT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJnpFmOsRuQ

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Joe with the ATATATATATATA

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

They're singing Gable's name to Kurt Angle's theme. :allears:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Chaos Theory!

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Time to watch a live execution.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I have to believe that Sasha and Bayley are holding onto something special for tonight. They're gonna deliver!

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Phuzzy posted:

METHODICAL PACE

I dunno!

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Trash talking Izzy. :stare:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Bayley is going dark. :stare:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Izzy is gonna powerbomb Bayley onto the apron now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

In a show revolved around "respect," it was cool to see Sasha and Bayley show great respect for each other in the end, and for the entire locker room show their respect to the both of them as they enjoy the greatest moment of their careers. Genuinely happy endings in wrestling are awesome, and I wish they would happen more often.

• Locked thread