Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Romeo Crennel's probably getting fired and I can't blame them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nodoze posted:

I don't really know if it's his fault Kareem Jackson can't cover anyone

It is kinda his fault that they can't get any pressure or contest a 40 year old QB's passes with a dline with Watt and Clowney on it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Each team owner should christen each home game by walking out to midfield with a crown, scepter and wearing a commemorative banner as a cape before leading the crowd in the national anthem.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So on that Washington pick six.

That receiver sure as heck wasn't running an out route where the pass was going:

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CRECPb3UkAAT_Th.mp4

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Brandon Weeden is really bad, and hamstringing an otherwise okay Cowboys team.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Edelman destroyed poor Claiborne's ankles:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

ChickenMedium posted:

Also, goddamn the NFL and their "well let you get away with blatant penalties to avoid throwing too many flags" garbage. Holy poo poo the Patriots ran so many illegal picks, and I think they only got flagged for like three.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

What is any Dallas QB supposed to do in this situation?

They basically start every series 2nd and 10, and they're throwing to complete trash.

That's a problem, but drat, the Patriots with their poo poo rear end cornerbacks are just stacking 8-9 in the box and daring Weeden to throw it even intermediate and he refuses.

They need to throw something medium range at least to maybe give the running game something to run into.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey, hey everybody

Eagles - Giants next week is for control of the division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

oh yeah i forgot that ended the game. it's gotta be pretty rare tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL8S4G9zFK8

There's a bunch like this, but if you limit it to plays where the team could've kicked to go to OT, it's a hell of a lot rarer, because coaches play it safe.

• Locked thread