Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
You loving coward

evilweasel posted:

i think thats what always happens, he posts and gets chaos-dunked on and slinks out, then gets banned a week later for not replying, then when he comes back acts like he totally was about to post the convincing rebuttal a week later before his ban

he got ran out of the thread created specifically to contain him because he got dunked on so hard so many times and people were starting to talk poo poo about his writing style, and also we wouldn't stop asking if he hosed a watermelon

so yeah let this play it, it'll last two weeks and he'll run away like a baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Nolanar posted:

=I didn't come here to talk about race, but [fart noises]

furthermore, triple h cannot be racist because he's libertarian, qed here's a million words repeating some idiot bullshit about time preferences, written like i'm an olde timey assholee and thus probably a racist

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
lmao "i'd like to have more discretion framing the topic"

this translates to "talk about what i want, the way i want, and only on these specific bullet points. please do not confront me with reality"

jrode you're a coward

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
today in questions jrode will never answer: have you ever hosed a watermelon, jrode?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hooded Reptile posted:

this thread is just beating up a mentally ill person.

but the mentally ill man keeps running into our fists screaming HIT ME HARDER

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

What needs to be done then is for such an African country to implement wise reforms which enable the internal wealth of the society to expand.

and what loving internal wealth is there in that poverty stricken country jrode you ignorant cocksucker

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

This is not a good faith debate tactic.

loving rich coming from you, you dumpster fire. You do nothing but regurgitate the same bullshit arguments and post mises links and refuse to engage with the things people are actually saying, in favor of preaching from the altar to the unwashed masses and crying foul at the first insult while doing some pass agg poo poo talking of your own. People have been trying to get you to answer specific questions for six months now, reposting them every time you pop up, and you ignore them every time.

You don't get to talk about how other people behave until you demonstrate a modicum of awareness about your own behavior and a willingness to engage. Get hosed coward.

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Oct 11, 2015

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

You skirt the issue of taking a stand on which rules are best for society by stating that since all property rights are arbitrary, you know "whatever society democratically decides" should rule the day.

I doubt you would take the same stand if the majority decided that it was right and proper to enslave some minority and force them to work hard labor for no wages. So obviously majority rule is no standard by which principled ethics ought to be determined.

every single part of this is the most ironic poo poo you've said you coward

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

There is no shortage of people who will gladly help people who don't have enough to eat. The people on this planet who have real food shortages are those who live in the third world, usually under repressive dictators far removed from anything that resembles libertarianism.

okay so first of all, this first sentence has been proven to be incorrect many times in the old thread. second of all, just because their lives suck under dictators doesn't mean if you go full throttle into libertariantown it's going to be better, this isn't an either or decision

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

I don't want to hear anything about how you think Hoppe is a racist or whatever else.

Good job starting poo poo while saying you don't want to start poo poo, coward

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"look i don't think he's racist, and i'm gonna say that, but i don't want to hear you say anything to the contrary" - a coward

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
its also worth pointing out that hoppe defines in/out groups along racial lines

probably something to do with being mad fuckin racist!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

CommieGIR posted:

She also loved cheating on her husband repeatedly right in front of him. She claimed they had an open relationship, but when her husband started seeing someone else she went nuts on him.

http://nymag.com/arts/books/features/60120/index1.html

wasnt her husband schtuppin someone good-looking too

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

gently caress you and get the gently caress off of my thread. I don't have any goddamn patience for your loving poo poo anymore.

You are the coward. You wouldn't dare speak to me that way in person but, surrounded by 25 of your like-minded internet buddies and made anonymous by your IP address you act like a tough guy.

Lmao yes I would, you fuckin baby. You've been doing that poo poo for a solid year because rather than confront the fact that many of the people you agree with are racist, sexist shitheads, you just go "but I don't want to talk about that"

Tough fuckin titties. Put your big boy pants on, grow a spine, and confront the fact that your ideology attracts awful shitheaps who would use it to oppress the other.

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Oct 15, 2015

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Muscle Tracer posted:

nice revisionist history fuckhole, for literally three months you avoided what was essentially the only non-caros effortpost in the thread in favor of telling off people who pointed out that paul levesque is a massive loving racist, while people continually asked you what you thought of inelasticity of demand. a valid, effortful thought experiment was posed that completely shatters your ideology and you refused to even acknowledge it, much less try to address it. and you still haven't even tried to engage with it, because as has been correctly pointed out over and over again you are a spineless coward who doesn't even have the courage to understand his own loving ideas. crawl back into the cesspit that spawned you and drown yourself in the sea of pus and excrement that shaped you.

there are a couple of people who have been asking the same questions about elasticity of demand and Carl and his CCCP every time he pops up for a year. every time he skips over them to pick a fight he doesn't want to have over HHH being racist.

gently caress off, jrode. you don't get to talk down to anybody on this forum.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

If you'd like to give me an E-mail I'll send you all my personal details so that you can come and fight me. :allears:

he challenged me first, i get first crack at this and I choose to set up a boxing match

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

Now I'm just imagining this ending up like the Uwe Boll vs Lowtax match. Turns out Jrodefeld is this seven foot tall beast of a professional boxer who just beats the poo poo out of you.

i'm a tiny scrappy former high school wrestler with mental health issues

i got this poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

Mods, please change thread title to "Why Should We Care About Property Rights? Because I will fight you!"

i'm willing to toxx for it, because i know he won't ever respond, much like he refuses to respond to your repeated requests to have a one one one debate

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
n

DrProsek posted:

We can, but only to sing HHHis praise.

THE STATE HAS THE DUTY TO PREVENT MUD RACES FROM IMMIGRATING! APPOINT A MONARCH, BUT MAKE SURE HE'S NOT A NEGROID! LIBERTARIANS MUST SEND THE GAYS TO THE CAMPS!

he means the wrestler

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

"Respect the Non-Aggression Principle or I'll kick your rear end!"

"You wouldn't be so tough without your MEN WITH KEYBOARDS!"

the funniest part was the implication that i have friends

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DrProsek posted:

Did (s)he form joinder with you? That's how you know they really care about you.

toot toot i do not create a friendship joinder!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i

Muscle Tracer posted:

i've been making this joke for months and nobody ever noticed :smith:

i just didn't have a good follow up

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cerebral Bore posted:

I think the better question is if Jrod has entered into joinder with the watermelon.

sweet, passionate joinder

toot toot

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cemetry Gator posted:

What the gently caress does this even mean? This is pure gibberish.

"it's closer to your thing than mine, and poo poo's hosed, therefore, my thing would be better progessailures"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

Let's talk about something else for a bit.

"i'm getting dogpiled on, so let's stop talking about that, because i don't have an answer"

you're a coward, jrode. you're a basic bitch and a coward. you won't even have the stones to make another tough guy post at me, because you know i won't back down.

run away, little man.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

'd be happy to debate just one of you or a small number of those who are serious, but taking on thirty at once is unwieldy at best.

every time you say this, caros offers to debate you one on one, and every time you ignore him. do you know why, jrode? it's because you're a coward. you lack the courage to do more than spout empty words, you lack the conviction to stand behind your beliefs.

wimp

DrProsek posted:

Breaking gimmick for a second: most of us act like assholes here because D&D's posting culture generally encourages that kind of posting, for better or worse. Here I'm an rear end in a top hat harping on you for whatever strikes me as your worst post of that day. Hop over to Batman's Shameful Secret on the other hand, and I'm explaining that I don't like posting about "thread opinion" on comic books because it alienates posters, and even if 99% of us dislike the new Uncanny Avengers, we shouldn't say stuff like "I'm glad we all agree Uncanny Avengers was terrible" because it spoils the thread for the few people that did like it. Not that BSS is totally devoid of assholery (people have very strong feelings on their Batmans), but you don't see the kind of constant mockery like in your threads because even if you had bizarre and terrible opinions there's just nothing fun about posting "Jrod likes Red Hood, what a weirdo," over and over again.

not me, i'm just an rear end in a top hat to him because he's a coward and a dickhead

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Caros posted:

Oh come on, basic bitch? You gotta go full masculine and call him a beta.

I just find it hilarious when people use that insult.

basic bitch is at least fun to say, beta is some idiot baby redpill poo poo

fun fact You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack is about jrode. he's a coward.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
my interests are comics, making GBS threads on idiots on the forums, comics, quantum physics, comics, baseball, and comics. also? i like comics.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DarklyDreaming posted:

k so here's the thing. I'm not going to mince words here I was too crazy for university. Had a series of breakdowns under pressure and a couple suicide attempts and I've spent the past 9 years working on my mental health and keeping myself sustained with poo poo jobs. If my family wasn't as rich as they are I would not have the luxury of living like this to deal with my issues. If there was significant debt attached to my education I would have kept on regardless and cracked for good, either killing myself or showing up to class with a rifle or something like that. So my hat's off to you Jrod, my time preference is poo poo compared to yours. That said, this is also why I'm so diametrically opposed to your vision of a perfect society, I know there are millions out there dealing with what I have to deal with without the support network I got, and I'd like to fix that.

i've tried college four times, cracked under pressure and dropped out four times, finally managed to move out at 24, and a year later finally realized i'm not emotionally/mentally/financially able to take care of myself and now i'm about to move back in with my mom so i can take advantage of her insurance for a few more months and start working on getting some help and maybe getting into the system

that's why i'm so opposed to lolbert poo poo: i would not have those things. i would be left to the whims of charity, which means i would be crazy and poor and dead

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

GunnerJ posted:

Well, the thing is, nobody seriously disagrees with this. Nobody says, "I'm in favor of a bloated government that's riddled with corruption."

speak for yourself, comrade

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i think everyone should rule over their own tiny country and those countries can go to war and we all have giant robots for going to war with, hail satan

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
you know, there still hasn't been a fight yet. i'm bored.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Nessus posted:

While this is going back a ways, I'm curious how come this would be different if there were more political parties.

because by having only two parties that "matter" any votes for a party you actually agree with are in vain

because let's face it the green party ain't winning any elections

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Tesseraction posted:

He's actually dedicated his time and effort to finding and fighting Dickeye (current username: Literally the Worst) in real life.

Assuming Dickeye consents to joinder of fisticuffs, of course. Can't violate that non-aggression principle!!

i'm a cutter w/ a machine gun on the front, toot toot

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

admit it you moved across the country so you wouldn't have to fight jrod

just because i moved from PORTLAND to SUGARNOTCH doesnt mean i changed coasts

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paragon1 posted:

i thought you were in Charlotte not too long ago?

pls stay current on your dadchat epistemes

(i moved from charlotte to syracuse)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Corvinus posted:

The combination of regdate, Bitcoin shilling, and word choice/tone, leads me to consider the possibility its permabanned pedophile Seraph84.

Or it's someone who really is taking the piss.

whoa i must have missed the pedo part

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

LibertarianGuy posted:

Private property is the bedrock of any wealthy country. There's a book called the Mystery of Capital by Hernando De Soto, where he goes into more detail about the subject. You can go to Youtube and type: John Stossel - Property Rights and Prosperity, He is on the show, if you want to hear him. Sound currency and a stable political system is also important...should we care..YES!

john stossel should be beaten up and stuffed in a locker every day, hes a fuckin rear end in a top hat and an idiot

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
he also, itt, did a "you wouldn't say that to my face id do a fight at you" at me

and i lol'ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jrodefeld posted:

I'm really interested in comparing and contrasting political beliefs.

no you're not, you coward, you're interested in prosletyzing the virtues of your bullshit ideology for assholes and then running away when everyone points out you're an rear end in a top hat. not once in, what, two years now? have you come remotely close to addressing anything that resembles someone's point.

so nah, gently caress off with that bullshit until you grow a pair

also caros has DONE point by point rebuttals of your posts for fuckin years and you've never actually responded to them, so gently caress off with THAT poo poo too

• Locked thread