Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Oh, Jrod. Jrod, Jrod, Jrod...

go gently caress yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jrod, is now a good time to invest in bitcoin? I'm interested in hearing your thoughts

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nessus posted:

Wasn't one of the Ayn Rand heroes a pirate who sunk foreign aid shipments?

Probably! She did have the hots for that one serial killer.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jrod, have you ever considered that you're absolutely garbage?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jrodefeld posted:

I promise I am NOT getting into a debate about Hoppe but

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sharkie posted:

Ok cool, I'm legit glad you support reparations for the descendants of slaves and for reverting large chunks of American land back to Native American control, that's something we can agree on.

Talk is cheap. It's all fine and dandy when you're talking in generalities, but when it comes to specific cases Jrod would be full of excuses for why the descendants don't deserve anything.

It's just the same old fair weather friend bullshit, it's no different from the usual libertarian support of gay rights.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jrodefeld posted:

Also, I know this is a comedy forum but as it relates to my threads, I'd really like to limit the amount of substance-less posts that consist of riffs or attempts at cheap-shot humor. I'm really interested in comparing and contrasting political beliefs.

Nope, gently caress you.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think if Jrod does a live debate with anybody it should be smoothrich. The attention marbles guy can be the moderator.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jrodefeld posted:

Okay, I'll bite. Growing up, people thought I looked like Prince William, but that was way off. Maybe when he was younger. I've definitely got much better (and more) hair than he does.

This is the closest I could find:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODA5ODYwMDc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM1MDA0NQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Not exact but the hair is pretty close. I've also got blue eyes not brown. I'm probably a bit taller than he is. I'm 6'2".

Here's another one. I'm not in shape like that and I'm a little older (5-8 years older I'd guess) but it's pretty close nevertheless:

http://www.mancrushes.com/sites/default/files/Alexander-Ludwig-sexy-2.jpg

Anyway, fun little diversion but let's get back on topic if you don't mind.

Uggggghhhh gently caress you jrod

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*returns to the thread in a fartcloud after months of being gone* hey guys let's try to be serious here, and keep the threadshitting to a minimum

*two posts later* hmmm why yes I am pretty handsome, here are some people I look like

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jrodefeld posted:

"Voodoo economics for why we should give white dudes slaves".

I don't know if that is an attempt at humor or if you are using the term "slaves" in an incredibly imprecise way or if you are referring to actual chattel slavery. If it's the later and you are being serious you're a lost cause. The very principle of libertarian philosophy is self (i.e. body) ownership and the non-aggression principle which absolutely precludes any form of slavery. Anyone who has spent two seconds reading about libertarianism or classical liberal philosophy would know that. Either you are dishonest or you literally know not a single thing about what I believe.

Twerkteam Pizza ain't the one holding up the UAE as a bastion of economic freedom, champ

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Infinite Karma posted:

It's all pretty stupid to talk about in the modern day anyways. There isn't "virgin territory" anywhere on the planet anymore, even if there once was. A political philosophy based on gaining ownership of property by improving it is prima facie worthless - all the real property is already owned.

:colbert:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jrod, what's your opinion on Bioshock/rapture?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Huh it's weird that Jrod isn't posting any replies anymore. Maybe he got too busy making videos about how big his penis is for youtube?

It's only been three days, give it time. Much like that Taco Bell you had for lunch yesterday, he'll be back.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Obdicut posted:

So what's the point of moving the thread to a google doc?

Seriously, this idea is stupid as hell.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hey Jrod, go gently caress yourself

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

theshim posted:

Holy poo poo are you really trotting out this same bullshit again? Do you not remember people tearing you a new rear end in a top hat about thalidomide?

Reminder that people think apricot pits will cure cancer because of the cyanide in them

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jrod, is it true that you sell pirated blu rays?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jrod, is it true that you get most/all of your income from selling bootleg blurays?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nessus posted:

Where'd this pirate DVD thing come from, I feel there is forum history I have missed

Somebody mentioned it the other day over in the libertarian/jrod thread, but said they didn't want to doxx him by going into details.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

StandardVC10 posted:

(It's because his entire career has been spent paying zero regard to non-white, non-Christian, non-male lives.)

Don't forget non-straight people, too! Ron Paul fought against the decision of Lawrence v Texas, even though Lawrence was one of his constituents at the time.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to repeat myself for the new page. Ron Paul was and is against the decision of Lawrence v Texas, even though Lawrence was one of the people he had been elected to represent.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jrod, I'm in the mood for some high definition 90s Hong Kong action films, but I don't want to pay full price. Do you have any idea where I could get some blurays for real cheap?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jrodefeld posted:

How do you know any of that? People have accused Ron Paul of plenty of things over the years,. but being insincere is certainly not one of them.

Once again, Ron Paul supported anti-sodomy laws even at the expense of one of his constituents. For all his talk of personal liberties, he's still a bigoted old gently caress.

e: and you still haven't told me where I can get some real cheap blurays

Wanamingo fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 20, 2016

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jrodefeld posted:

I don't know all the details of this story but I'll tell you what I do know. In the first place, the ranchers at question here (a father and son) lit a controlled fire on their own property. Ranchers do this all the time. Supposedly there was a wild fire raging and by lighting a controlled fire in a particular way you can protect your property from being in danger. They never intentionally set fire to any federal lands. The fire got a little out of control and spread to the State-owned property.

Haha, yeah, no

e: I'd tell you why you're completely wrong about this, but you wouldn't listen so why bother

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

President Kucinich posted:

Committing arson against 140 some acres of land on 3 separate occasions and jeopardizing the lives of multiple firefighters. Openly supporting arson through negligence against others property and calling all of that "a controlled fire". You're a loving joke and that's two clear instances of you making GBS threads all over the NAP on just this page.

Also he's a child abuser

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ranchers-inspired-ore-takeover-accused-abusing-teen-article-1.2485648

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Goooo gently caress yourself jrod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Encourage increased options for the treatment of Lyme Disease and provide local physicians with protection from lawsuits to ensure they can treat the disease with the aggressive antibiotics that are required.

Couldn't find any bigger images , sorry

• Locked thread