Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Echoing what's been posted a bunch of times before but that was such an amazing show from start to finish.

Is there a list of the songs used throughout S2 somewhere other than Spotify which doesn't work for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Illinois Smith posted:

This is a list with previews and links to buy the songs so you can make your own soundtrack.
http://www.tunefind.com/show/fargo/season-2

This is basically another Spotify (why doesn't that work for you?) but the playlist is a lot smaller.
https://listen.tidal.com/playlist/b6ed406e-5d95-4438-b171-fb588f0604e3

Thanks, you rock. And I'm not sure why a previous link to Spotify didn't work, but both of your links work fine. So double thanks for that. Really appreciated. You're good people don'tcha know?

Toxxupation posted:

I wanted a sense of closure. I received very little of it

He's got a point here, Season 1 had a much better sense of closure than Season 2 did. It really did leave me feeling like I wanted to know more, but I was ok with that. At the same time Season 2 was very much a different beast from Season 1 and the general feeling of the final episode really did feel in line with how everything was progressing the entire time. I mean, when you think about it, we actually already kind of have a vague idea of how everything pans out due to it taking place in the past.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

If any of you didn't find it humorous that S2 badass Hanzee transforms into S1 Fat White Fargo Mob Boss Moses Tripoli than I'm sorry but you need to be pushed into a wood chipper. Them's the rules around here.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ed was a standout character for me during Season 2. I mean, all the characters were amazing in their own way, but I objectively started out kind of disliking Ed for how much of a big galoot he was but that all changed by the time episode 2 finished and there was that tense as all gently caress moment between Ed and Lou inside the butcher shop when Ed was busy dicing up Rye just minutes before.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Aliens will probably come back in Season 3 and fly into and shoot everyone because that's all they see us doing for the past three or four decades in South/North Dakota and that's got to be the best way to communicate with us, right?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Someone tell me Lance Tomacock is a real person because that name is hilarious.

feedmyleg posted:

As someone who skipped season 1 because he doesn't like BBT, I have to say I'm so bummed about going back to modern day because goddamn did I love the period nature of this season.

Please go back and watch Season 1 and put aside your trivial dislike of BBT and try to appreciate the masterpiece of a performance he puts on across 10 entire episodes.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

centaurtainment posted:

Martin Freeman's fluctuates in quality in the first season. Seems like a hard accent for a lot of actors to pull off consistently; that the Coen Bros got all of the participants in Fargo: The Movie to do theirs so well is part of why that film works to the degree that it does.

That's like the only American accent Martin Freeman seems to be able to do. He literally does the same voice when he read for Zaphod Beeblebrox in the audiobooks for Hitchhikers Guide. But for Fargo he obviously throws in some Minnasotan twang or whatever with Lester.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Fargo S03 gon b gud.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Holy poo poo, I didn't even know there was a trailer for the new season until I saw it tonight while watching Legion.

I somehow missed any and all news regarding Season 3 and seeing that Ewan loving McGregor is one of the main characters blew my loving mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

:psyboom:

• Locked thread