Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Last year was great.

Two questions:

1) What the hell just happened?

2) Why are they still harping on this "THIS IS A TRUE STORY. THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED OUT OF RESPECT FOR THOSE INVOLVED" bullshit? Isn't that something included for dramatic effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jean Smart looks like she's gonna gently caress Culkin's poo poo up.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Close Encounters of the Blow'd Kind?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

LostRook posted:

Glad to see that Minnesota Nice on the screen again, don'tcha know.

I'm changing planes in Minneapolis tomorrow, so I feel like I'm previewing about an hour and a half of my day.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Granted, it's probably been a decade since I've seen her, but Kirsten Dunst does not look like Kirsten Dunst.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

At first I thought it was just some no name that looked like Dunst.

Then I googled it. :eyepop:

I said this the first week. Unless they've costumed/makeup-ed her that way, time has...not treated her very well.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Anybody else catch in the second episode when Dunst was looking in the garage about 55 minutes in the song playing in the background?

"Kansas City".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"I'll have a chocolate, and..." after tazing two thugs. :allears:

They're gonna kill off Betsy just to do it, aren't they? :(

e- I did not need to see his rear end, Fargo.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Nov 3, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"Red Man" (have they called him anything other than that yet?) is a scary dude.

"He seemed real angry."

"Yeah, I got that part. Got any other Einstein insights you wish to contribute?"

e- Wow, FX might have had a very brief nip slip there. Been flirting with it for years.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Nov 3, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Well, Peggy's going rogue.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Regy Rusty posted:

Patrick Wilson is good as hell

Also, Ed and Peggy's plan is unraveling incredibly fast and they're gonna double down on it like a coupl'a morons, ya betcha.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SHOTS FIRED.

Somebody explain to me why you keep referring to the butcher as Fat Damon.

e- I was just going to post that I couldn't wait to see The Kitchen Brothers vs. Red Man.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh poo poo, Ed's dad's gonna get popped for Ed's fuckup. (Or not.)

e- FX has no problem killing teenage girls. See The Bridge.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Nov 10, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

She bailed on it.

And that wasn't suspicious at all.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

He knew the kid couldn't do it, so the goon comes in to do it himself.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'll own up to the fact I had to brush up on The Gift of the Magi (once I saw the description of the watch and chain on Wiki, I remembered) and yeah, that's what it is.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mom's gonna make Dodd dead this season, isn't she?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Peggy selling the car to Sonny opened it up to be investigated, with Sonny very willing to help out.

This show. :suspense:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Did they explain what was with the magazines?

(Dodd shoots own man to shut him up.) "poo poo."

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh poo poo.

e- Times two.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There are ears everywhere. :tinfoil:

I shall defend you to your last breath...MY last breath...sorry for the obvious death penalty SNAFU.

e- "I shall return with the sledgehammer of JUSTICE!" Jesus Christ, I love the lawyer.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Carl Weathers?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ed goes one way, Lou and the Sheriff go the other, and Red Man emerges from the woods.

e- For anybody watching this later, watch through the credits to the commercial for more Carl Weathers wisdom.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Nov 17, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Sometimes a girl just wants to bust a nut.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

You're a poo poo cop, you know that?

e- Lou's wife knows she's hosed. :(

There's an ADT sensor on the door of the house she's in now

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Nov 24, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Yeah, the security company. Magnetic contact with the big piece on the door and small on the jamb. Them not being together triggers the alarm when armed.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Oh poo poo, Bear.

Bear's gonna get it when Mom finds out he capped Simone.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

does "hosen-sheisse" mean what i think it means? :shrek:

Schisse is what you think it is. Thank you, ATHF commentaries, for explaining that.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I think Ted Danson also said "It's your lucky day" earlier.

:tviv:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

If anybody has it on DVR, the song cover info could be in the credits. I know the ones for this show drag out quite a bit, but it could be fast forwarded through.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Peggy done gone off the deep end.

Dodd tries to sell Ed on the good citizen story, which he's not having.

Howling Man posted:

S2 has been way more fun for me than S1. I just enjoy the characters and heck, the weather is so nice in the 70's in those parts.

Rewatching the S2E1 and I want the third season to just be about Rye.

I actually have to think back about what happened in Season 1 (Malvo, Lester, Molly, Colin Hanks, "Tha Widah Hess"). I'll remember what went on this season easily.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There lurks Red Man in the shadows.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Foot's on the other shoe now!

Oh, Peggy.

e- Holy poo poo. She threatened to stab him again by not saying "No, thank you." :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ed is not going to like this.

I don't know who's scarier. Red Man, who lurks in the shadows and is dangerous, or Peggy, who's out of her god drat mind.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"...you gotta stop stabbing him..."

KoRMaK posted:

I hope peggy doesnt gently caress dodd

Ed and Peggy will go at it to relieve some stress in a typical FX "pushing every edge possible" scene, then Peggy will ask Dahhhhhhhhd if he'd like to join. When he declines, his impoliteness will cause her to break out the whips.

e- "Did you spit in this?"

"Tequila. Pour it in front of me."

e2- :tviv:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Dec 1, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Peggy- calculating, scary, evil, stupid.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

D: Don't do it. Don't DO IT!

(Puts pillowcase over head)

P: "Thanks hun!"

D: "God damnit."

...and a Ronald Reagan movie.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That is not how I saw Dahhhd leaving the pattern. :dogbutton:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

QUIT STARING AND GIVING HIM REASON TO BE CONCERNED, you pudgy bastard.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Peggy is such a gentle, kind-looking moron.

Also, that bumper sticker.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Do the Gerhardts own the police in these parts?

• Locked thread