Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Parsley posted:

There was also a more well-known dog version, but I liked cats, so...

I just. I like cats.

I adored Puppy and Pony in my Pocket! I was mad on horses when I was a little kid, and I had so many of the ponies

I can still even remember the names of a lot of these - the one in the middle there is Belle for example :3:

I got the Puppy In My Pocket hotel for Christmas 21 years ago yesterday.

Also, the original My Little Ponies before they got weird

I remember a school trip where these things were on sale for a pound in the gift shop and pretty much everyone getting one.

One boy promptly going nuts when he lost his and yelling "I'VE LOST MY SAUSAGE" and the teachers in hysterics for reasons we couldn't figure out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread