Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
Looks like Terry's the only friend Brad has left.
Kill Terry. :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

thevoiceofdog posted:

Exporting the next episode, expect it to drop tonight! What crazy adventures will Brad and co. get up to this time??

murder

I like the sound of this update already.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

I've never had issue with the hair club, but then I also throw firebombs like they're party favors, and toss in an overjoyed Brad to the mix.

I also never realized that dude in the fishbowl was Widdly 2 Diddly.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

thevoiceofdog posted:

I also wanted to get some feedback about the reading I did during the tower of patience. Was it funny? Would people want to hear more? Was it worth extending the tower of patience by like two minutes? Because there's a lot more where that came from if so.

I thought it was pretty funny and fitting. I can't imagine another point where that would fit so well, but then I don't know what's coming up.
Keep doing what you're doing, man.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

I honestly can't explain it, but the giant middle finger after that lengthy climb always makes me giggle. The fact that the game doesn't even let you kill yourself to speed up the process to get back down is just icing on the giant, rude cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Rangpur posted:

Shockingly, not a huge demand in the market for Mr. Monsoon's sweet cheeks.

Some people just don't understand what LISA is really all about. :tutbutt:

• Locked thread