Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

gently caress utley and gently caress the dodgers; absolutely nasty poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

davecrazy posted:

He slid tackled him like a soccer player. Zero attempt for the bag.

would've been a straight red in football, too

if they rule this as a neighborhood play and there's runners on 1st and 2nd then gently caress this loving bullshit

incredibly dirty from the dodgers

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

i wish i could hear keith and gary right now

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

gently caress the Dodgers, gently caress Chris Coghlan, gently caress Chase Utley, gently caress the umpires these playoffs, gently caress the Cardinals.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

UTLEY DIDN'T EVEN loving TOUCH THE BAG GOD DAMNIT

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

this is a farce of sports

gently caress literally every fan cheering right now and gently caress the dodgers

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

davecrazy posted:

gently caress this game and gently caress these umps.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

edit: i'm just mad

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

top 8th we can just have our guys not touch the bags and be safe right

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

unfortunately there's no justice in sports so we'll go out in order and have to win in NY and utley and the dodgers will celebrate this game

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

goddamn the entire tv crew is loving terrible

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

davecrazy posted:

Broke his leg. "Looked a lot worse then it was". Are you kidding me?

just a "hard nosed" play duh obviously running off the base path and not even touch the bag is just regular old baseball

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

No Ron Darling knows what's up

That poo poo would have been flagged if it happened the NFL and instead Utley got to go back to second after a review.

i normally like ron but he's just circle-jerking with the rest of them right now

wish this was on SNY so badly because it pisses me off that none of this crew are upset

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Literally The Worst posted:

he visibly slides right the gently caress by

goddamn it makes me even more mad everytime I see it. utley is so obviously just straight up trying to cripple tejada

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

lookit hernandez upset about a marginal called strike when a teammate purposefully broke an opposing player's leg

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

watch cal and the rest of the crew use the passive voice about tejada

"his fibula was broken" instead of "chase utley intentionally went in on him and as a consequence, tejada's leg is broken"

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

we were never going to come back from this, it was over the second there were no outs recorded on that play

or should i say the second the rules of baseball were suspended and the dodgers didn't have to touch bases any longer

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

grandy is on, cap will hit into a DP

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

the impotence and inability to do anything with sports anger is honestly my least favourite thing about loving sports at all

i've genuinely never been more upset about a single sports event than this evening

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

SNY Twitter account rightfully quoting the rulebook to show the absolutely buttfucking dumb application of the rules by the umps tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Art Core...velay posted:

anyway Utley gets an AB in NY? it'd be like the john rocker situation with the potential drama of a bean ball.

watch mattingly lead him off on purpose because no way harvey throws at the first guy

• Locked thread