Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
So dudes who watched all of G-Reco, I liked it well enough for the first 4 episodes but there was so much other good poo poo on easier to get sources (CR and Funi for me) that it fell off my radar. Worth going back to watch in full? Also is there anywhere legit to watch them?

The only Gundams I've watched so far are 8th MS (favorite), Gundam Wing (nostalgia/childhood), Gundam 00 (was pretty good, only watched s1 though) and Build Fighters (s1 gently caress yeah, s2 meh didnt finish)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I've been watching seed because I never did and I have an MG Buster gunpla sitting on my desk at home (for two years now). But holy poo poo I don't know if I can continue.

Flay is the biggest poo poo head character I have ever seen in a gundam, I'm on episode 9 and she makes me want to throw myself out an airlock-- does this improve in any way (not limited to her death)?