Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Gundam Side Stories set in the OYW have a really bad habit of it, actually. Not like, the animated stuff, but manga and games really love to do it. And I suppose it isn't really fair to use Code Fairy or Unicorn or IGLOO as an example, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
I would rather have more Cosmic Era at this point.

Oh, Wait!

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
I would also be way more down with a gundam series made by the guy who made Astartes.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
The Neo Delaz Fleet stuff feels like a parody of UC Gundam sidestories.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
SEED Freedom is better than Unicorn, but I've also never seen Gundam villains get got as hard as the villains in SEED FREEDOM got got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Every named character in the Foundation gets Owned so hard that it becomes comedic, then amazing again. Its great. They were talking all that good poo poo when they had mind control and the element of surprise, but without it they get chumped so hard.

God I want SEED FREEDOM in an SRW now. This and Bravern need to be in an SRW.