Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

pm and i'll let you know about the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "ETI"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
how about you lick my butt

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:rowdytrout:

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Enfield posted:

how about you lick my butt

don't just give out the password

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

idont have pms op, can you link me up here itt the thread

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

who's the boss of the club?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Commie NedFlanders posted:

who's the boss of the club?
big boss Rick Ross

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "ETI"

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont want to join yuour gay club for stupid jerks anyway

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heh, whered you get this club from, the toilet store?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the jerk store called, theyre running out of your club

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

"only idiots would go to this club. im jesus" -jesus, the bible

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

"not even i am interested into joining this foolish club" - a retarded man with iq of 23

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

"only idiots would go to this club. im jesus" -jesus, the bible

Deuteronomy 4:2

You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

Revelation 22:18

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book,

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

does that mean im going to hell? doesnt god understand sarcasm

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Deuteronomy 4:2

You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

Revelation 22:18

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book,

PROOF John of Patmos was the last author, this suburban mom knows this one weird trick, Muslims HATE this

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i have a nother bible related question, is it a sin to fold the page over in a corner to remember where youre up to, should i use a bookmark and what sort of bookmark is okay like does it hgave to be consecrated or something and also can i fold the book back on its spine so i can hold it in one hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

in relation to the last question that i just asked: is it okay to masturbate while reading or just holding the bible, thanks ina

• Locked thread