Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I was actually thinking about doing my first Lp as a double feature as Devil May Cry 1 and Resident Evil 4 and simply calling it "Let's play Resident Evil 4, both of 'em" or something dumb. But real life got in the way so it'll probably never happen. I'm eager to see more The Evil Within since I've never played it.

tl;dr The Evil Within looks neat and I hope you enjoy 4 resident evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
It becoming more and more evident that RE4 was intended with using a controller with all these weird, untold menu control and what not. Or did other RE games(on PC) make you learn this poo poo?

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

tlarn posted:

Never edit out managing your items in Resident Evil 4, Inventory Tetris is like half the game.

I'd like to request music for anymore long stretches of Inventory Tetris.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
When enemies grab you from behind they do no damage and your character's elbow does a shitload of damage when you shake them off, if you get hit by different enemy while grabbed it'll about 2x damage. If you're playing on Professional mode and that happens you're dead. :glompoff:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
The best handgun is not the Punisher, I always sell that trash the second Red9 is available even though I prefer the Blacktail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Actually you can, you just have to be so close that you're practically standing on top of them. You really have to be going out of your way to actually get blown up by your own grenades, RE4 is surprisingly lenient for this.

You might be able to with fire grenades or throwing uphill, but you pretty much have to try to hurt yourself.

Fabulousvillain fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jan 10, 2016

• Locked thread