Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
I resisted the urge to create a strangler with a throwing weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Cathode Raymond posted:

I wish I had the willpower you have.

I chose my words with great care.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Astus posted:

Well, my guy has a 100% win rate for the two times I tested him against my teammates' fighters (that have points spent on them, anyways), so now I don't have to feel guilty about my horrible gimmick build.

But we are definitely not going to win this tournament.

I'm open for tweaking as needed. Did it get anything done?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Coward posted:

I have renamed my character and changed its race so that there's a the suggestion of a pun that doesn't actually exist and now I'm not even sure if I'm doing the right thing oh god what's going on

Looks fine to me. Welcome aboard!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Neat, an even kill spread!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
All big guys looks pretty solid.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
:getin:

If you can't deal damage, soak damage.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

ZeeToo posted:

Throwing weapons were a mistake! :argh:

Throwing weapons worked just fine. :smuggo:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Dance Officer posted:

Welp, that was a quick death. Luckily I still contributed.

Probably the first time in DFAC history someone got hit by three projectiles at once, and you still survived to get a vital shot in.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Confirmed, everything lost in a nightmarish gray hellscape of 'refused to connect'.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Shot through the heart, but I'm too late. I give launchers a bad name.:(

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
A.. Summary fights > no fights.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
I'm still good. Will anything happen with the halfway done event or is that consigned to oblivion for insufficient blood?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Continuing my trend of things in strangler costumes, Strangler disguised as itself is cunningly concealed in plain sight.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Blood on the arena floor. It's an Armokmas miracle!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Holy crap, PiSC got a clean sweep. Nice!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Magnificent! Lose 5 limbs, wreck a troll. I'll take that.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Polybolos is trained up for the next round.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Splode posted:

Is it just the final left now ?

And the bronze medal match.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Killed a dwarf, works for me.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Strangler disguised as itself is updated.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Tunicate posted:

commish note:

since I can't start the next round of the tournament for some reason I can't see your characters' stats

so just post

Character Name
Race
Best Skill
Weapon Type
Armor

and I'll pair characters off from the survivors to crown the true winner.

Strangler disguised as itself is a male Strangler fighter managed by you.

He has the following equipment.
Iron Pick
Oak Wood Buckler

He has the following skills.
Level 3 Dodging (Competent)
Level 5 Shield (Proficient)
Level 9 Misc. Object (Professional)

Bold of you to assume armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Strangler disguised as itself updated.